Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Wallet question?

• 13-12-2012 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if anywhere in ireland sells cards for steam wallet or if you can gift money to someone?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Gamestop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

gamestop do it, i think hmv have it as well but dont quote me on that , i know they do runescape and wow ones but their the same price as gamestop so no difference

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Didn't know this what euro denominations are available over here €10, 20 etc?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

marco_polo wrote: »
    Didn't know this what euro denominations are available over here €10, 20 etc?

10, 20 and 50 from I found in-store.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I asked in store (Stephen Green) about it and one of the staff members said they had them but they weren't working just yet (possibly in the next few days). :confused:

Is this true or was she mistaken, not a big deal I'll probably pick one up anyway, but as it is is a gift for somebody it would be nice if it could be used immediately during the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,473 ✭✭✭✭Varik

This was posted in the gaming bargains thread, for those that don't visit it often and as saiints not thrown it up here.
    saiint wrote: »
    SOMETHING FOR YOU STEAM HEADS

Gamestop are doing 30% extra on all trade ins if it goes towards your steam wallet

got an email dismorning
    dont know how long it will last doesnt say but id say until friday the latest :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,452 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

marco_polo wrote: »
    I asked in store (Stephen Green) about it and one of the staff members said they had them but they weren't working just yet (possibly in the next few days). :confused:

Is this true or was she mistaken, not a big deal I'll probably pick one up anyway, but as it is is a gift for somebody it would be nice if it could be used immediately during the sale.

They should be working now, haven't heard anything to indicate otherwise.

Advertisement