Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INIS Fest 2015 - It's happening!

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Fair play to the organisers, I'll be the first to put my hand up and say I questioned them after the initial "hiccup" but they have it rescheduled for the Show Grounds now, well done to all involved. Hopefully now it can be a great event with no hassle and it can turn into an annual event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

The tickets certainly aren't expensive. I'd be happy enough paying €30 to see Damien Dempsey.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

It's great to see it going ahead after all the hard work the organisers had done. Tickets are very reasonable and it's great that the kids can go on the Sunday and it's free.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Anyone else heading to this?

Just wondering where would be a good place to head to afterwards that plays guitar based music and not totally pop/charty rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭squonk

I thought Inis Fest was cancelled? Great to see it going ahead if it's back on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

You're best bet would be Brandons though I've not been in there for a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

Brandons closed at the end of May, it would have done well this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tacklemore

Cruises or Ciarans. They're 2 spots I'd go to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Looking forward to this. Just got in a panic as went to print off my tickets but couldn't find ANY trace of them whatsoever. So I booked 2 new ones on a link from the Inis Fest site. Then clicked 'orders' and discovered my 2 other tickets! Now I've 4 tickets & only 2 people! :-(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Looking forward to this. Just got in a panic as went to print off my tickets but couldn't find ANY trace of them whatsoever. So I booked 2 new ones on a link from the Inis Fest site. Then clicked 'orders' and discovered my 2 other tickets! Now I've 4 tickets & only 2 people! :-(

Toutless.com is a great spot for getting rid of unwanted tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Can i have two? :-)

You can if u pay for them! ;-)

Gonna cost me 120 euro otherwise! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Threads merged.

Doesn't look like I'm going to get refunded for tonight's gig. So two tickets. Would anyone be interested in even givin me 40 euro for them? It would buy me a few beers that might compensate for my stupidity in double booking! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,215 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

It was good auld craic last night. Weather was nice, had a few beers sitting on the grass listening to some music.

Hope everyone going tonight has a good time.
    :)

Lookin forward to sunday with the kids. My friends band is playing at 1 O Clock and I can't wait to see my kids rock out :)

Akrasia wrote: »
    It was good auld craic last night. Weather was nice, had a few beers sitting on the grass listening to some music.

Hope everyone going tonight has a good time.
    :)

Lookin forward to sunday with the kids. My friends band is playing at 1 O Clock and I can't wait to see my kids rock out :)

I was going to go tomorrow but I didn't realise that you needed a ticket for the free session,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭golfball37

Went to the free session yesterday you just got a wristband on arrival.
    Very well run it seemed and was nice.

Advertisement