Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Swedish house mafia stabbings (Updated Mod Warning Post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

was there reported acts of cannibalism ya right..
    *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Laneyh wrote: »
    There was a girl from Tallaght reported missing who has since turned up at home

So far as I know Aoife the girl from Cork is still missing.. I would be only to delighted to be told I'm wrong though

You're wrong - Check the thread about her!! - Some good news

Laneyh wrote: »
    There's no point in being in denial a percentage of people at almost any gig will have taken drugs

This is so true

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

yes there was, this type of music draws that kind of crowd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

Boombastic wrote: »
    You're wrong - Check the thread about her!! - Some good news

I hope they catch her kidnappers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭ceegee

is swedish house mafia getting a bad rap unfairly maybe the people that caused the trouble were going to see skrillex or calvin harris?

To be fair, if id gone on Saturday to see Skrillex Id be angry too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

True.

One lad about 16 who was so yoked out of it he managed to chew the jaws off himself to such an extent that he ate right up to his eye brows using only his bottom set of teeth. Nibble and grind, nibble and grind.

He found the grinding so good that he needed to continue it so started to chew the faces off of other people to.

It only ended when someone gave him some bubble gum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

It seems that once the event managers have your mula, your's and public safety are not a priority. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

True.

One lad about 16 who was so yoked out of it he managed to chew the jaws off himself to such an extent that he ate right up to his eye brows using only his bottom set of teeth.

He found the grinding so good that he needed to continue it so started to chew the faces off of other people to.

I heard he had been on the bath salts, radox i presume.

True.

One lad about 16 who was so yoked out of it he managed to chew the jaws off himself to such an extent that he ate right up to his eye brows using only his bottom set of teeth. Nibble and grind, nibble and grind.

It only ended when someone gave him some bubble gum.

I blame the chianti:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Ive heard some very wierd ways of getting high its what the youth of today are doing apparently:
    sticking their head and inhaling fridge freezer air - supposed to crystalize your braincells and get you high like on deodrant.
    bath salts - its a pretty new one on me
    hapric toilet soap - inhaling it some how i dunno
    head shop gear is supposed to be in abundance on the streets now,i heard from one person there is some stuff that gets you completley high and aggressive..
    the drugs of today have changed: they make you more aggressive,people dont want to chill out with a little bit of hash and be happy out chit chatting anymore..

• Advertisement

mikom wrote: »
    T in the park.

I wouldn't think many would turn up for Tea in the park, you'd have to have a band aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Disagree,

Indirectly;

The consumption of cannabis has not lead to any deaths,

the procurement of it has, indirectly/directly.

But the consumption cannot/has not/will not

Not the consumption, the purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

Ive heard some very wierd ways of getting high its what the youth of today are doing apparently:
    sticking their head and inhaling fridge freezer air - supposed to crystalize your braincells and get you high like on deodrant.
    head shop gear is supposed to be in abundance on the streets now,i heard from one person there is some stuff that gets you completley high and aggressive..
    the drugs of today have changed: they make you more aggressive,people dont want to chill out with a little bit of hash and be happy out chit chatting anymore..

Have you heard of Clarky cat yet?

Brain Freeze, from eating ice cream too fast:eek:

I've been high since I was born. Do you know of any support groups?

sticking their head and inhaling fridge freezer air - supposed to crystalize your braincells and get you high like on deodrant

Ah that's why those sneaky Eskimo bastards are so content living in a complete $hithole, wasteland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

funniest vid ever - brass eye watch it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwylBRucU7w

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Right. Don't bother posting in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

im off to crystalize my brain cells in the freezer, il let you know how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Piriz

According to this facebook webpage Aoife Finan has been found safe and well

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trace-Missing-Persons-Ireland/143712565673714

lets hope it is true...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

T in the Park.

Prob is i just got it off Twitter, they were tweeted as Pheonix Park also one them the phone has coverage from vodafone ire...

Wasnt there.. dont know what happened but i am a bit weary abut going to noel gallagher now next month will be keeping my wits about me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The cause of Saturdays trouble was the admittance of relatively few scumbags who would have done the same thing at any event they gatecrashed. It was not the fault of any of the acts and the vast amount of good people who enjoyed themselves. The only solution is to seriously overhaul the gate policy at large events. The truth is, the solutions are there but would eat into the profits of the organisers. Gigs are about music and freedom, the people who caused this mess are not music fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,138 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Prob is i just got it off Twitter, they were tweeted as Pheonix Park also one them the phone has coverage from vodafone ire...

Wasnt there.. dont know what happened but i am a bit weary abut going to noel gallagher now next month will be keeping my wits about me!!

People were saying it was at the project x party in Cavan too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lizzboy

I was there on Saturday, personally didn't see any violence and definitely didn't feel threatened at any time.

Just having a quick read through this massive thread, I see lots of people mentioning drugs as being the problem. I was just away for 2 weeks in Ibiza. In 14 days of clubbing every night and sometimes during the day as well, I did not see one argument, fight or stabbing. NOT ONE! And I'd say at least 60% of the people in the clubs and bars were on drugs... The bars on the strip would have 1 or 2 bouncers max! And the mega clubs would have security, but they'd only seem to appear when crowds needed to be moved... The reason there are so many fights over here is simply because of the amount of alcohol people consume. I fear for the electric picnic goers this year. The ex-oxegen crew will be there in force, and they're the exact same ones that were at SHM on Saturday. God only knows what they'll do in a weekend!

Also when people say "All these scumbags constantly fighting!", take a walk up Harcourt street at 3am on a Saturday night, your not going to see a crowd of posh people making daisy chains and hugging each other, I can assure you of that... Fighting happens in every walk of society. It's the rising level of knife crime that people would want to be worried about...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I agree with Lizzboy. I have been at several overseas festivals - Sonar in particular I was at a couple of times and there is never ever agro and I would say the vast majority of people there are on drugs. I have never seen so much as an arguement and there's fk all security round for this reason.

For the record I don't do illegal drugs at all myself, and I wouldn't consider myself 'pro' drug but I really hate the way drugs are being blamed as being the problem for what is essentially a load of fking skangers causing grief.

Drugs don't make you magic up a knife out of thin air at a concert, being a scumbag makes you carry one with you..

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

I know loads of people who went, all from middle class backrounds who had a great time. The stabbings speak for themselves though. Perhaps it was all to do with where you were standing which depended how safe you felt?

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Laneyh

flyswatter wrote: »
    People were saying it was at the project x party in Cavan too.

Yeah both photos are apparently from T in the park
    They're inside a tent / marquee so there weren't any of those in Phoenix park or the lad's house in Cavan I presume

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

Here Here to the last two posts :D

• Advertisement

gavkm27 wrote: »
    Here Here to the last two posts :D

It's "hear, hear" to direct attention to the speaker.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement