Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Pokemon Original Cards

• 23-03-2012 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I've near couple hundred Pokemon cards that are just gathering dust in my room. They are near to 10 years old at this stage. I just want to know how much they would be worth before I sell them ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It really depends, some cards might be worth 50c, some might be worth €10. I'd say stick it up as a lot on ebay witch some good pics and see how much it makes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I've near couple hundred Pokemon cards that are just gathering dust in my room. They are near to 10 years old at this stage. I just want to know how much they would be worth before I sell them ?

Any shiny first edition cards are worth something, depends on the card series though. First Edition Charizard are very sought after,post a list and photos if you can or try an ad on Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 midg23

I've actually got a lot of these as well, must check and see what i have

Advertisement