Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Bathroom Mirror + Light?

• 27-07-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Need to buy a Bathroom Mirror - Aside from B&Q and the Queens other low quality rip-off stops where could I try next?

- Also on the lookout for the Light fitting for above it..... All recommendations for Limerick City and 1 hr radius appreciated.

P.S. Was considering a heated mirror - Can anyone recommend?

P.P.S Would consider online purchase too!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 robertod

We got the light above our bathroom mirror in a place near Coonagh. Take the first exit off the little roundabout just after the main Coonagh roundabout (heading in Shannon direction). Can't remember the name of the place but they were reasonable anyway and I think they also sell mirrors, so worth checking out if you're at that side of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Tubs and Tiles on the Ballysimon Road.

Wickes on the Tipperary rd do them aswell maybe not as good as the Tubs and Tiles stuff but better than B&Q..

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Tubs and tiles, PJ Mathews, A+R supplies, etc. haggle ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,658 ✭✭✭✭phog

zuroph wrote: »
    Tubs and tiles, PJ Mathews, A+R supplies, etc. haggle ;)

+ 1 and try Ger Malones on the Ballysimon rd,

.................keep the business in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 51,098 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Thanks Folks - Will check these out & would welcome any other suggestions also.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

robertod wrote: »
    We got the light above our bathroom mirror in a place near Coonagh. Take the first exit off the little roundabout just after the main Coonagh roundabout (heading in Shannon direction). Can't remember the name of the place but they were reasonable anyway and I think they also sell mirrors, so worth checking out if you're at that side of the city.
    Essentials lighting? That's gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Mid-West lighting, at least I think thats what the name is. Its on the corner of Steamboat quay opposite the skate park.

Stay away from the UK chains if possible, support Limerick business!!!

Advertisement