Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Experienced male singer / acoustic guitarist wanted in Laois

Options
  • 16-01-2014 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Experienced male singer / acoustic guitarist wanted to join with electric guitarist / harmony vocalist to re-establish a 2 piece band in the midlands. Gigs in the diary and more available if you are prepared for a bit of work. Own transport essential. Pop / rock / rhythm'n'blues / country etc. Willing to reciprocate travel for rehearsals / gigs. I have good harmony vocals and will sing some lead too. My current set list available by pm but I am willing to expand / alter set to suit vocalist. I would prefer a male vocalist but if you're a female vocalist / acoustic guitarist i'm open to explore that avenue also. PM me with youtube / samples / short biog / your typical set list / gig history etc. 1st gig in 2 and a half weeks so lets be having you! There is money to be made gentlemen (and maybe ladies) :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

PM Sent?
    Experienced male singer / acoustic guitarist wanted to join with electric guitarist / harmony vocalist to re-establish a 2 piece band in the midlands. Gigs in the diary and more available if you are prepared for a bit of work. Own transport essential. Pop / rock / rhythm'n'blues / country etc. Willing to reciprocate travel for rehearsals / gigs. I have good harmony vocals and will sing some lead too. My current set list available by pm but I am willing to expand / alter set to suit vocalist. I would prefer a male vocalist but if you're a female vocalist / acoustic guitarist i'm open to explore that avenue also. PM me with youtube / samples / short biog / your typical set list / gig history etc. 1st gig in 2 and a half weeks so lets be having you! There is money to be made gentlemen (and maybe ladies) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭guitarwrist

Going through all pms at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

Going through all pms at the moment

????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭guitarwrist

Bumpo!

Advertisement