Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assignment

• 05-10-2014 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have an assignment due at the end of the month titled 'If I only I knew then...' The assignment requires me to gather information from three people who have finished college. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me. The question is what skills do you think you should have spent more time developing which would have helped you :

1:Find and secure a career opportunity.

2:Be more successful in your work.

3:Helped you enjoy your work.

Any answers greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Thread moved from NUI Maynooth to Surveys and non-media research.

This is the only forum that threads like these will be allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but unfortunately is not available in the past. All our lives take different directions and we adapt to the present. There is no value in now saying "if I only knew then..."

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement