Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego - Worth Money ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

i hate the petrol station when I was little. I was my first 'big' lego set - it rocked!! hate mecano - the metal bits all come loose when you are building teh rest and you cant get at them with the wrench to tighten them cos youve already built around it!! lego is waaaay easier the harry potter ones look class

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭lego

Does anyone have a lego mindstorms Robotics Invention System set that they are willing to sell (for a reasonable price).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I used to love the town lego - trucks and cars and stuff.

I seemed to have different buildings at different times, but never a few at the same time. Had a fire station at one stage, but I think the best was the airport. Might have had a police station too.

I then built my own articulated truck, which I still have - and a helicopter I called "airwolf" - it doesnt look like airwolf, but just sounded cool at the time!!

And then I had to grow up and got myself technic lego - I remember a helicopter in particular that had a winch on it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

i would give more money for OLD mecanno [sp] sets. i spent hours of fun building my metal monstrosities
    There is a shop in the Swan Centre that sells some stuff like it - on the south asile

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭sioda

Had a lego town in the hall in my house for about 10 years ut just grew and grew had to take it away at xmas for the tree and then just build it back up again wonder would my parents let me do it again hmm probably not

• Advertisement
Advertisement