Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody buy property in Kranevo, Bulgaria?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ramenor

Hi Victor

Whilst I fully endorse your recommendation for caution in general, I'm responding because I'm one of the founders of the site referred to in Dermatrov's post (immediately before yours).

We are owned by 108 investors who advanced loans to the group of companies responsible for the development in question and who, after a 3 year legal battle, have taken control of the group. We are now in the process of restoring, to the extent possible, each of the affected projects and would urge anyone who has purchased through Best of Bulgaria to get in touch. We will however be making contact with every purchaser we can identify as we work our way through each project.

Our status can be verified via Companies House in the UK and the Bulgarian Commercial Register, as well as via our lawyers in Bulgaria. We would be happy to supply the appropriate information to any genuine interested party. Send me a PM or visit our site at www.InciseCapital.com.

Advertisement