Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bassist and Lead Vocalist wanted for Oasis Cover Band in Athlone

• 03-07-2009 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey were basically looking for a bassist and lead vocalist to form an oasis cover band. You dont have to be experienced atall considering this will be my first band to be in but the other members have been in others bands, we just need a good bassist and singer. C'mon people who doesnt want to be in a band where nearly every song gets the crowd going.

Hope to hear from peeps soon :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Ages?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 IluvGeeetar

About 17 to early 20's.

Interested in trying out. Are ye looking to gig and if so how soon?

Good stuff. Yea hoping to gig but want to get a good bit of practice in before it, dont want to be like every other band. Do you sing or play guitar ?

I usually play lead guitar and backing vocals...I've never tried lead vocals. I'd love a tryout at least. I can take a "No" if your not interested! :) just not in a band at the mo and would love to get gigging again.

Living 20 minutes from Athlone

• Advertisement

Ah cool sounds good im not going to say no because im anxious to get going, and get out there. Of course its worth a try out. Here is my email addy its easier than using this. cormymc@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gretcie

Interested in trying out for lead singer . live fairly close to athlone so transport wont be a prob . Was lead singer in a previous band but had to quite due to other commitments but I'm completly free now .

Ah great to see some interest in the lead singer position, Do you think you would be good at singing oasis songs? what age are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gretcie

I'm 18 and ya they dont seem that hard to sing . Would like to give it a shot .

Ah cool. Do you have a facebook/bebo? if so will you forward me on your addy to this email address please. Cormymc@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement