Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IMX - Irish Minecraft Expo

• 24-11-2014 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Just in idea stage.

But I was wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this?

I have more information here.

facebook.com/pages/Irish-Minecraft-Expo/

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'm not sure I see the appeal of travelling to an event in real life just to show my builds to a limited number of people, when I can just throw them up on Reddit or any other Minecraft forum and reach a far bigger audience. I think Minecraft events need a bigger draw than that - like well known personalities or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 EuropesNinja

Well there'd be more than that. I'm not talking just building, but modding projects, servers etc etc. An expedition of everything and more added on to that.

I mean, if enough people were interested It would be easy enough to get media support on top of that, which could lead to more things.

Advertisement