Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tallafornia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Burkatron wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, I'm from Portmarnock, I didn't think Tomango's could get any lower! Yet another reason to avoid the place!! Get Brendan & Gary back on the door! The'yd never had let these tools in!! Ugh :mad: On the flipside property prices will go down in the area! Aaaah Cormac's roid rage is hilarious :)

Yeah it was gas all right. "Ill f****n knock him out". It just made him sound like a jealous 16 year old kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Cormac and all the girls are f*ckin eejits.

Dave (is he the guy with the curly hair?) and Jay seem ok, the best of a bad bunch anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 billy87

The chap in the passangers seat in that video is some bellend. Makes your man Cormac look sound which I didn't think could be possible.

Its vagazzle time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭rKossi

i think it a joke
    plus who thinks the fella with black hair looks like simon cowell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Take your vagazzle out for da lads

• Registered Users Posts: 13,300 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Its vagazzle time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCldMxUzwo7sTkdL2DHaDxXGz3PKheJgLiRnitWtUsjLVJXr8JqTmYjCir9g

.... the oldest of the girls is savage hot and seems quite lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

That small girls looks 15

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bordsie

Cormac is a legend!

• Advertisement

The "thats me girlfriend" argy bargy looked a bit staged. In reality he would have got a puck in the jaw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The blonde one has them all sussed, too cute to bother with them. No way would I shag two guys on tv within a week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bordsie

was that phil going into bed with Dave's bird or the easy one there at the end of the ad for next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

bordsie wrote: »
    was that phil going into bed with Dave's bird or the easy one there at the end of the ad for next week?

the easy one methinks.

bordsie wrote: »

The easy one.

Aw felt bad that the girl Jay liked had a boyfriend... I like him (not like that :o just that he's such a nice guy compared to the other tools in it :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

ykno im all for reality shows and ripping the piss, but producers, editors or whoever should step in there when its clearly apparent that one girl is so obviously naive! she should be taken out of the show and not be allowed be made a laughing stock of for producers titilation... :|

makes for uncomfortable viewing tbh from a show i USED to be able to find funny... :(

xsiborg wrote: »
    ykno im all for reality shows and ripping the piss, but producers, editors or whoever should step in there when its clearly apparent that one girl is so obviously naive! she should be taken out of the show and not be allowed be made a laughing stock of for producers titilation... :|

makes for uncomfortable viewing tbh from a show i USED to be able to find funny... :(

In fairness she is an adult and noone is making her throw her knickers off every second minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Kelly is horriffic and Nikita is the easy A - I dont know why they bothered defending her when its blatently true. All the characters on that show have little or no respect for themselves or others... especially the two I have mentioned here.

but alas... I continue to watch... :pac:

Cormac should be the new Ivor!

In all fairness yourman was right about having respect for her partner. Nobody else seemed to think there was anything else wrong with itt. That girl knows what she is doing alright, kissing 21 guys one night. Some ppl don't even do that in a lifetime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

I would not like to be from Tallaght with this show airing. Bunch of dim eejits.

That Nikita one would want to learn to have a bit of respect for herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ballocavendish

Can any of ye fellas honestly say if ye seen Kelly or Nikita on a night out they wouldn't go for them. Ridiculous saying they are horrific, grand looking girls in fairness.....Would love to see what ye do be pulling if they're not good enough!

As for our poor aul Natalie..............

Can any of ye fellas honestly say if ye seen Kelly or Nikita on a night out they wouldn't go for them. Ridiculous saying they are horrific, grand looking girls in fairness.....Would love to see what ye do be pulling if they're not good enough!

Naatalie is pretty ffs. They are caked with makeup. Nice bodies though.

silversky wrote: »
    I would not like to be from Tallaght with this show airing. Bunch of dim eejits.

That Nikita one would want to learn to have a bit of respect for herself.

Sure Tallaght is huge, I don't think anyone watching this will think negatively of Tallaght due to this crowd, although admittedly before I lived in Dublin I did have a little idea that Tallaght and other places in Dublin were a tad smaller than they are :pac:
    Can any of ye fellas honestly say if ye seen Kelly or Nikita on a night out they wouldn't go for them.....................

Kelly is savage hot :D

You are right they have good bodies. I wouldnt fancy the blonde one but Nikita is nice looking. She would give any boyfriend grey hairs though cos you couldnt trust her based on what we see her getting up to (or under) on the tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

That cormac is an awful knob in fairness!!!

The girls have great bodies in fairness, but they cake themselves in makeup and the skimpiest dresses. Can't cope with natalie's hair either :eek: though she looks lovely in the preview of next week at her 21st party

Apparently its coming back for a second series so TV3 must be confident that they are on to a ratings winner.

Apparently its coming back for a second series so TV3 must be confident that they are on to a ratings winner.

Did I read correctly that they want to film it in Spain or something??

• Advertisement

missbelle wrote: »
    Did I read correctly that they want to film it in Spain or something??

Im not sure. Just heard that it was coming back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement