Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record shops??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

In Dublin you need to be going to All City.

If you mail them and get on their mailing list they'll send you the distributor's catalogues every Friday afternoon and you just mail them back with anything you need, most of the stuff tends to be ready to be picked up the following Friday, depending on which distributor it's on (ST Holdings who handle all the better deep dubstep labels are the quickest).

They have an online shop as well, and they're super nice guys in there, can't recommend them highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mickb

Yep.

Good guys in All City.

MiCk B. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 psychosismoses

In Dublin you need to be going to All City.

If you mail them and get on their mailing list they'll send you the distributor's catalogues every Friday afternoon and you just mail them back with anything you need, most of the stuff tends to be ready to be picked up the following Friday, depending on which distributor it's on (ST Holdings who handle all the better deep dubstep labels are the quickest).

They have an online shop as well, and they're super nice guys in there, can't recommend them highly enough.

nice wan Esteve...any future gigs for galway?? your set at life was sweet...ya hardly av a download link for the archive...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

nice wan Esteve...any future gigs for galway?? your set at life was sweet...ya hardly av a download link for the archive...

Story man, glad you enjoyed it, thought it went well myself, even though I was absolutely buckled drunk, my glasses fell off at one stage and I couldn't see the faders on the mixer! The RTE lads recorded it and it was broadcast on RTE Pulse at one stage I think, I have it on my mixcloud but it's streaming only, there's ways and means of ripping audio off all those sites though, if you know what I mean ;)

http://www.mixcloud.com/executivesteve/executive-steve-mecca-live-life-festival-ireland-june-2012/

Would absolutely love a gig in Galway man, hassle your local promoters and make it happen sure, it's the only corner of Ireland I haven't had the good fortune of playing in yet, and I've always wanted to!

Big up yourself, if you like what I play I'm on Raidionalife 106.4 FM in Dublin every Wednesday evening at 9pm (repeats at 1am on Saturday night), there's a stream off the website at www.raidionalife.ie for anyone outside the broadcast zone.

;)

Advertisement