Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Its cleared up but i've had to do my shopping and some things,and now I have to eat,so i'll see if its still bright by the time i'm done.

You can dance away though :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You can dance away though :p

haha, as the great Billy Idol said:
    Well there's nothing to lose
    And there's nothing to prove
    I'll be dancing with myself

:cool:

But sure, I'm in the office like, "secure" facility and all that means no cam action here. I'll only end up getting some bemused looks from those around me.

that means no cam action here. I'll only end up getting some bemused looks from those around me.

:pac:

I went out for a stroll around the corner. there was some sort of predator around, but couldn't spot it. also a weird looking duck, must look up what it was. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

:pac:

Shouldn't that be ":(" no?

Shouldn't that be ":(" no?

of course, that's what I meant.

• Advertisement

of course, that's what I meant.

Dam typos wha :D

Dam typos wha :D

indeed, wha

:p

it's mighty cold out. it's great though. feels so cosy when you get back inside :)

"Mighty" cold ey?

Would be more used to hearing someone saying "terribly" cold.

Hmm speaking of cosy, wouldn't mind a couldron of veg soup right now. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Try shaving your head after over 2 years of not getting it cut and talk to me about cold then!

amacachi wrote: »
    Try shaving your head after over 2 years of not getting it cut and talk to me about cold then!

There's only 1 thing I don't miss about having my hair cut short, the amount of time it took to dry after washing it. :)

• Advertisement

There's only 1 thing I don't miss about having my hair cut short, the amount of time it took to dry after washing it. :)

Kickass, cut the time needed for a shower by about two-thirds :P

"Mighty" cold ey?

Would be more used to hearing someone saying "terribly" cold.

Hmm speaking of cosy, wouldn't mind a couldron of veg soup right now. :pac:

i was in a mighty mood is all. mmm veg soup in front of a nice fire in a little pub, damn, sounds perfect

ah.......nope! :D

Kickass, cut the time needed for a shower by about two-thirds :P

haha yeah, I was worse then me little sister, although admittedly I had much longer hair than her :o
    i was in a mighty mood is all. mmm veg soup in front of a nice fire in a little pub, damn, sounds perfect

Might yoink that idea... now to find a pub with fire...

haha yeah, I was worse then me little sister, although admittedly I had much longer hair than her :o

Might yoink that idea... now to find a pub with fire...

if you're stealing my idea, you have to take me along.... if you're in town that is.

are ya ever going to let your hair get that long again?

if you're stealing my idea, you have to take me along.... if you're in town that is.

I'll be nowhere near town tonight. Hitting the gym sure.
    are ya ever going to let your hair get that long again?

Might do after a friends wedding next Sept. Trying to find a style that looks short / neat in the meantime as I've been selected for best man. Don't want to end up looking like I fell out of woodstock. :P

Sure, i still thought it was quite short before the haircut I got in February. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

bluewolf wrote: »
    licorice is gross

Haters don't be hating:cool:

I had an extremely boring day in work today, my computer crashed so I couldn't do anything. On the upside, I got paid for doing absolutely nothing:D

I'll be nowhere near town tonight. Hitting the gym sure.

Might do after a friends wedding next Sept. Trying to find a style that looks short / neat in the meantime as I've been selected for best man. Don't want to end up looking like I fell out of woodstock. :P

Sure, i still thought it was quite short before the haircut I got in February. :)

ah finally! well done :)

it suits you better short I think. (short as in now)

ah finally! well done :)

it suits you better short I think. (short as in now)

yeah, but I can't do that "I'm worth it" swoosh. :(

yeah, but I can't do that "I'm worth it" swoosh. :(

I think that's ok though

I think that's ok though

yeah but this looks so much cooler with long hair.

• Advertisement

:D

no

Pfft, 15 months since I shaved my chin, I still look dead hardcore. :pac:

:D

no

Ah you've no taste :mad:

Pfft, 15 months since I shaved my chin, I still look dead hardcore. :pac:

pictures!
    Ah you've no taste :mad:

I know

pictures!

I'll see later, if I'm gonna be showing off I'll have to get a lend of the sister's straighteners :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Evening all. how's everyone today?

I'll see later, if I'm gonna be showing off I'll have to get a lend of the sister's straighteners :pac:

haha great :D
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Evening all. how's everyone today?

hi. it feels like it should be 9pm by now.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Evening

hi. it feels like it should be 9pm

Yeah same here. freezing my ass off here in Germany and shattered tired :(

So ya bored of freedom yet? :)

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Yeah same here. freezing my ass off here in Germany and shattered tired :(

So ya bored of freedom yet? :)

how cold is it there?

a little bored yeah :o it's only because of the rain, and I couldn't get out for much of the day. i'm hoping to give blood tomorrow and do some more little things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

a little bored yeah :o it's only because of the rain, and I couldn't get out for much of the day. i'm hoping to give blood tomorrow and do some more little things.

Very lucky leprechauns :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement