Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Noctastic!

• 03-03-2011 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

I meant to do this the other night, but was too busy. I thought, well we have a brooding corner, so why not a 'sunshine lollipops and rainbows' corner, a 'this makes me so happy it'll make you want to vomit' type place, if you will.

:)

so nocs..... no brooding allowed. share the sunshine. the love. the enthusiasm.

go!

ok I'll start.... what made me smile today was a guy asking me out :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

did you say yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

did you say yes?

I did indeed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I did indeed :D

Oh :(

Congrats :pac:

Oh :(

Congrats :pac:

we aint married

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

What made me smile today.... lie in! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

2 things made me smile today:

My bf babying me the last few days cuz I'm a sicky :)

I'm planning out my next tattoo, funsies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

share the sunshine.

Careful now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I've decided to take tomorrow morning off, so I can catch up on sleep.

Even the thoughts of a nice lie-in are making me smile :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

share the sunshine.

This *will* get you banned you know :p

The skeleton I built in Minecraft is looking bad ass at night time with some tactical use of glowstone to make parts of it shine in the darkness.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

*/Waves hand over stupidusername's face */

This is not the forum you are looking for.....

Here is the vortex of hell you are looking for:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1292
    I meant to do this the other night, but was too busy. I thought, well we have a brooding corner, so why not a 'sunshine lollipops and rainbows' corner, a 'this makes me so happy it'll make you want to vomit' type place, if you will.

:)

so nocs..... no brooding allowed. share the sunshine. the love. the enthusiasm.

go!

ok I'll start.... what made me smile today was a guy asking me out :D
    Kharn wrote: »

• Advertisement

The skeleton I built in Minecraft is looking bad ass at night time with some tactical use of glowstone to make parts of it shine in the darkness.

Can you launch attacks?

There's nothing to attack on our server, it's got no mobs and we don't do PvP.

There's nothing to attack on our server, it's got no mobs and we don't do PvP.

Is that not an important part of the game taken away? I've never played it and it still confuses me, but it sounds nice... but I would enjoy building some sort of army for some reason. Resources.

There are a couple of different ways to play:

1) You against the world (including the monsters). This is fun, but can take some time to get going as you're gonna spend a long time looking for essential supplies like Diamond to make top notch tools.

2) You just want to build cool stuff and aren't interested in grinding out resources - which is how our multiplayer server works. There are additions to it that allow you to spawn supplies as player so you can get busy making cool stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Okay I shall join in, while it lasts:p What made me smile today was buying a bottle of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and a new journal:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Oh and another one, I finally got up the guts to call a counsellor for an appointment, scary stuff but I know it'll help me :) The whole campus must need help though, nearest time they had is 2 weeks away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

My super awesome tutor is letting me reschedule for tomorrow evening so I've a whole extra day to get stuff done and I get to go home before teaching. There might even be time for tea. Also, tomorrow is Friday. Yay! :D

Myself and a colleague have been having the chuckles before she gets fired. This has made me happy. In a few days I'll have the sads when I'm all alone, thank jebus for the Brood-o-matic.

:eek: I never even thought of that! my mind is desmutting itself :(

watching the simpsons, it's funny :D

I also like that I'm getting into the stuff at work so much, I mean I get the stuff. it's cool :)

Having tomorrow off for a trip to Galway.
    Still not out of work as yet though so it's delayed happiness at the moment.

• Advertisement

yay for trip to galway.

i'm watching natural world. it's about birds of paradise. amazing little things. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Blasphemy!! :eek: :mad: Heathens, the lot of ye!

:pac:

Official release date for the new Song Of Ice and Fire: A Dance with Dragons has an actual, real, official, from the mouth (well website) of the man himself! Count down to July 12th 2011 begins! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

micayla wrote: »
    Official release date for the new Song Of Ice and Fire: A Dance with Dragons has an actual, real, official, from the mouth (well website) of the man himself! Count down to July 12th 2011 begins! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

At. Sodding. Last.

Oh shiz, better start reading them then, don't want to fall behind the skuttlebutt.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Oh shiz, better start reading them then, don't want to fall behind the skuttlebutt.

You lucky sod, unlike the rest of us you won't have been waiting years, and yes I mean years for this :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

You lucky sod, unlike the rest of us you won't have been waiting years, and yes I mean years for this :p

We should make him wait years between books.

reallyrose wrote: »

Ooh I agree with that:D

reallyrose wrote: »

I had to wait years for the Abhorsen books... and let's not even get onto the Wind Lord series, that fecker still hasn't done the 4th and final book and I read those yokes back when I was 13!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I've gotten to the point where I normally wait for the full trilogy (or whatever) to be published before I start reading them.

Advertisement