Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can I Integrate WooCommerce with Joomla

Options
  • 25-02-2015 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a joomla based site but ideally would love to use WooCommerce as an ecommerce solution.

is it realistically possible to integrate them?
    Would I need to maybe install wordpress on a subdomain and run it that way?

Failing that, does anyone have another recommended solution (other than WooCommerce) that works well with Joomla.

I want to avoid a hosted solution ideally

Thank

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,000 ✭✭✭Talisman

You could host the WordPress + Woocommerce on a subdomain, e.g. store.domain.com.

There's no simple way to integrate Woocommerce with Joomla - Zapier's service does not yet support Joomla.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Retailer

Talisman wrote: »
    You could host the WordPress + Woocommerce on a subdomain, e.g. store.domain.com.

There's no simple way to integrate Woocommerce with Joomla - Zapier's service does not yet support Joomla.

Thanks. I was thinking about running it on a subdomain if it were technically possible

Advertisement