Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Asos return - postage charge??

Options
  • 07-03-2013 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Have any of you recently returned anything to Asos and if so how much was the postage?

Its just a dress in their usual flat pack silver plastic envelope...

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

It depends on the size and weight, and whether you use standard or registered post.

I have been charged between €5.75 and €10 for returning stuff, as I use registered post.

I never use standard post so couldn't tell you how much it would cost, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Make sure you register it, if it doesnt turn up, you will not get a refund.

You can get a quote for postage here:
    http://postage.anpost.ie/

Or try City post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Make sure you register it, if it doesnt turn up, you will not get a refund.

You can get a quote for postage here:
    http://postage.anpost.ie/

Or try City post.

Thanks for the City Post recommendation, I will definitely use them in the future but can't go ahead today as they won't be able to pick it up until Monday but can't believe the value difference.

Advertisement