Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Does New Look deliver to Ireland?

• 02-03-2013 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭

Found a fab top but when l click on delivery this comes up:

int_del.png
    "International DeliveryWe do not deliver [product] to the Republic of Ireland or outside of the UK."

but on the top of the page it says:

"Free delivery worldwide if you spend over €65"

Does this mean they don't delivery the top l'v picked? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭manlad

Did you try contact the Dublin Store? i'm sure they could source it for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

yes they deliver to ireland. they have a euro site also maybe try that one.
    http://www.newlook.com/eu/
    I ordered from them a few weeks ago.

sign up to fatcheese.ie and use their link to get a cashback on your order. its 7%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

manlad wrote: »
    Did you try contact the Dublin Store? i'm sure they could source it for you?

never thought of that but l'm down in Kerry

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    yes they deliver to ireland. they have a euro site also maybe try that one.
    http://www.newlook.com/eu/
    I ordered from them a few weeks ago.

sign up to fatcheese.ie and use their link to get a cashback on your order. its 7%

l changed it to euro alrite. When you ordered did it say anywhere that it doesn't delivery that product to Ireland?

Added 2 other things since & the same thing has come up :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

What are the items?

• Advertisement

What are the items?

Handbag, top & a dress

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I bought a dress just before Christmas and it was delivered no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Have you a link to the items?

I have ordered tops/dresses/shoes/bags/jewllery etc from New Look before and had it delivered to my Irish address and never had a message like that show up.

^^
    http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/womens/bags-and-purses/tan-western-fringe-across-body-bag_269368818 This is the bag, under the delivery heading it says the same for all the other items ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Just added it to my basket and it prompted me to pay so they will deliver it to Ireland.

Clear cookies and try it again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I've ordered from them before...no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Some of their concession brands aren't delivered outside the uk afaik.

l was thinking that.

They get new stock in there stores on Thursday so l'm gonna ring & fingers cross they might get in the stuff!

So l decided to order online, everything was going grand til it asked for my card details....won't accept my card even though its Maestro & it came up as an option!! I'v used this card numerous times online to pay for stuff...

Am l missing something?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

If you didn't go through FatCheese, is it possible to get the cashback after your purchase?? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

If you didn't go through FatCheese, is it possible to get the cashback after your purchase?? :/

Nope, if you don't go through Fat Cheese you won't get any cash back afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

you could use this postal service www.parcelmotel.com - you have your shopping delivered to this company based in Northern Ireland so its a UK delivery. You can take advantage of 'free delivery in the uk' offers or pay uk delivery rates. Parcel Motel have distribution points around Ireland where they ship your shopping.

Advertisement