Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

marcus2000 wrote: »
    €3 in Supervalue in Kilmainham for the past few weeks. I thought it was until stocks depleted but they restocked the fridges yesterday. I have had 3 tubs this week already? (Usually 1 tub per sitting). I need the offer to end, at this point. I bought a few "to bring to the cinema" to save money...but I ate them!!!

Haha know that feel

Its terrible when you find them on offer but the freezers are absolutely frosted to sh!t and covered in ice, you just know that the ice creams already ruined with ice burn

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

JEmily wrote: »
    Is it this Tesco ice-cream your talking about that's good: http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=284090054 Tesco Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream 900Ml?

I'd like to confirm this ice-cream is amazing, yum. Seriously good and waaay cheaper than my Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup. Ben & Jerry's still number one but this is a close second.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭triple nipple

phasers wrote:
    The lidl versions are absolutely gorgeous and they're always 2.50 a tub!

seconded ... just stay away from the Aldi equivalent :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Phish food and fudgebrownie and a few others are 3 euro in Supervalu clane

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Up the bum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

Up the bum

no harm done

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

Picked up a phish food for €3 in Supervalu Killester earlier. They had a handful of flavours available at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭manuhalo

The spar in the IFSC had tubs at 3 euro each tonight, not sure if it's a local promotion but maybe it's worth checking your local spar? Happy times for me anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

Would like if this could get bumped when these offers come around but they're so infrequent that it's probably not possible. Who doesn't like Ben & Jerry's lol.

They're €3 @ Supervalu from 16th to 29th October. You can also get a Goodfellas pizza with these as a €5 deal.

Spotted this on offer in Dunnes today, €2.94/€2.99 per tub.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mrshopkeeper

The 3 euro offer is now on at Londis stores

• Advertisement

€3.08 in Tesco, including Joy To the Swirled and Minter Wonderland varieties :-)

€3 in some centras also!

€3 in some centras also!

I just worked out that if I bought 17 tubs in Tesco, used a Lidl voucher for €10 off a €50 spend, they would work out at €2.49 each. But it might look a little strange....

itsallok wrote: »
    I just worked out that if I bought 17 tubs in Tesco, used a Lidl voucher for €10 off a €50 spend, they would work out at €2.49 each. But it might look a little strange....

Only if you don't do it while wearing a long trench coat, fedora and fake moustache

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Lots @ €3 in supervalu Raheny this evening

Should be on sale for €3 in Eurospar at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭manuhalo

Currently half price in Tesco, at least in the Pearse Street one in Dublin, a little over 3€ iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I agree with most own brands not matching B&J/Haagen Dazs but I find Centra's jaffa delight ice cream to be truly scrumptious, and I would consider myself quite the connoisseur in such matters!

Also I think most Tesco's are doing 3 euro tubs of cookie dough, chocolate fudge and peanut butter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭thomqs

Is tesco still 3e for a large tub?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

I got some fri in maynooth tesco for 3.08

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

thomqs wrote: »
    Is tesco still 3e for a large tub?

Yes €3.08 for 500ml tub. I think it's only on a selection of flavors like phish, cookie dough and chocolate brownie from what I saw in store this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

€3 in supervalu for 2 weeks for easter, think its nationwide

Advertisement