Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum (PC) Free Halloween Edition License Giveaway Get Deal timto

Options
  • 24-10-2013 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Taken from HKUD

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Halloween Edition Giveaway ( Oct.21 to Nov.4)

Announces the curtain-up of 2013 Halloween giveaway, for the first time the license code of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Halloween Edition being available unconditionally to people who come before Nov.4. It is an aide to rip and backup DVDs of Halloween parties and horror movies to MPEG4, AVI, WMV, MOV, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.

This DVD ripper software is acclaimed for fast DVD backup speed in the first place. With the help of the Hyper-Threading Technology, Super Encode Engine and support for multi-core CPU, it can copy DVD to MPEG2 file with all videos, audio tracks and subtitles in several minutes. It also has High Quality Engine and De-interlacing Engine to maintain original video audio effect of DVD maximally. In general, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum has the following major functions in allusion to Halloween:
    •Support any types of DVDs, incl. self-created DVDs, commercial DVDs or (Disney) copy-protected DVDs;
    •Rip Halloween DVDs to portable devices such as iPhone 5S/5C, iPad 4/iPad Mini, HTC One, Samsung, Nexus 7, WP8, Xbox One and PSP;
    •Convert holiday DVDs to AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, M2TS, WMV, FLV, MP3, AC3, PNG, etc;
    •Clone DVDs to UDF ISO image, DVD folder or MPEG2 file without quality loss;
    •Edit aspect ratio, merge titles, trim/crop/trim DVD movies.

Especially, the activity page is overflowing with inspissated ghost festival atmosphere in the celebration of Halloween. It also consists of vivid contents like a 75% off holiday gift pack subjected to a strict quota and software discounts of HD video converter and DVD cloning utility. Users are powered to convert Halloween videos, make photo slideshow, clone DVD to DVD, download interesting videos from YouTube, stream videos to mobile devices and so on with the software programs provided by Digiarty.

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum priced at $59.95 is completely free from today to November 4, 2013. Please download and register it with the license offered at the Halloween Giveaway Page.

http://www.aakoa.com/seller/winx-dvd-ripper-platinum-halloween-giveaway/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Wheres the Halloween Giveaway Page to register? Downloaded it, it saids trial version?

Sorry, got it now,I hit the download first, not buy it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

there is a popup with the code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

I downloaded the software and tried to copy a DVD. I selected the output as 'Google new Nexus 7 (MPEG4). It copied the file but it didn't to go the Nexus, it seems to have stored it on the computer. In the destination folder at the bottom of the page it has "My Documents\My Videos\WinXVideos\". When I click on 'browse' the Nexus doesn't show up :confused:. If I go into 'my computer' it's there under 'other' Nexus 7.

What am I doing wrong? I've gone into 'WinXVideos' and copied the file to the Nexus from there. Is this the way you're supposed to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭emo72

Stupid question. Will this rip bluray or hddvd?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

HD-DVD :D!? Nah it wouldn't I reckon they would advertise that in massive letters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

I downloaded the software and tried to copy a DVD. I selected the output as 'Google new Nexus 7 (MPEG4). It copied the file but it didn't to go the Nexus, it seems to have stored it on the computer. In the destination folder at the bottom of the page it has "My Documents\My Videos\WinXVideos\". When I click on 'browse' the Nexus doesn't show up :confused:. If I go into 'my computer' it's there under 'other' Nexus 7.

What am I doing wrong? I've gone into 'WinXVideos' and copied the file to the Nexus from there. Is this the way you're supposed to do it?

How do you normally copy files to your Nexus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

deckie27 wrote: »
    How do you normally copy files to your Nexus?

I don't! It's only 3 days old! I think I have to install something like 'MX Player' in order to view them on. I've sent the DVD to my Nexus but can't find it on it. I probably have to install the program first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭positron

Got this downloaded and installed just there, and straight away it's able to rip a DVD that my old favourite 'DVD Decrypter' couldn't. Thanks again tatranska.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Nice one Cheers OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Well spotted OP, go raibh mile maith agat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Cheers tratanska

• Registered Users Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭patrickc

thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

Shows how times are changing when things like this are being given away.

When many people dump their optical drive in favour of ssd and terabyte hd drives are so cheap along with Netflix, it really is the end game for optical storage.

will this rip bluray?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

emo72 wrote: »
    will this rip bluray?
    Pretty sure this was asked already, and the answer was 'No'.

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    Pretty sure this was asked already, and the answer was 'No'.

I know what your saying, but that's not entirely accurate. I asked would this rip hddvd and bluray. Somebody replied and said hddvd would not be ripped. No mention of bluray. Just double checking my friend, that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Win X (Digiarty) in the last few years have given away the end of life versions of the DVD Ripper, a Blu-ray Decrypter and the HD Video Converter Deluxe (with burner) around Christmas time. So, unless the market has collapsed ... I'd hang on for the Software Santa.

edit - Actually on the Digiarty site the WinX Blu-ray Decrypter is no longer for sale ... "Sorry, the software is invalid."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭shovel

long_b wrote: »

Used this ripper lots of times since I got it last year for free.
    Just remember that each time you run it, it asks if you want to update the programme.
    If you do you loose the free version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Got an earlier version and bought a licence for it.
    BUT the licence on works on that version so when I upgraded tough luck to me.

Got in touch with them but no joy.

So I just don't use it any more, poor show guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Got an earlier version and bought a licence for it.
    BUT the licence on works on that version so when I upgraded tough luck to me.

Got in touch with them but no joy.

So I just don't use it any more, poor show guys

I haven't used it in a while, but I thought you got free upgrades for life if you bought a licence from them. I had a similar issue with an upgrade previously and they gave me a new key when an upgrade stopped my license working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I tried this on a email account I use for offers with a high risk of spam. Although I un-subscribed from the list its emailed me now about 5 times. It will be interesting if it does eventually stop the emails.

Advertisement