Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD Beginner's Japanese course

• 13-05-2015 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm going to start attending med school in Dublin (rcsi) for the next 6 years, and it's always been a passion of mine to learn Japanese. I'm pretty determined to be fluent by the time I graduate.

I've been doing some research and I found the TCD Japanese courses. The location is ideal considering that I can walk there from RCSI! And it seems like there's some continuity from one course to the other (Beginner - Post Beginner - Intermediate?). Now, I'm very serious about this so I will be spending quite a bit more time of independent Japanese study on top of the 18:30-20:30 classes, but it would be very beneficial if the class was good and the teachers were Japanese.

Did anyone try this course? What are the classrooms like? I'm quite anxious of being the only foreigner in the class.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Emzie13

I don't suppose you went for the course in the end? :) I'm very interested in the course myself and can't find much information on it anywhere, even emailing the college itself hasn't given me much information :/

Advertisement