Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urban Dead - Online Game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I'm in with you. http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=799124. Gav's another boardsie.

Micky, I'm in Vigors Motel in Kem-bank. Wait outside, and I can get to you when my AP restores enough.
    Or I can come to you, but you'll have to wait longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I,m outside. I am undead, can someone stick me tomorrow after I have decent AP then I'll have a better chance of staying alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I jabbed you before reading that post, sorry. It's ok though, you can stay dead on the ground for as long as you like to build up AP before you stand up alive again.

I make that 8 active Boardsies - nice little troupe :pac:

#There's 2 zeds in the building to the south of us, Norwood building.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

There's now 4 zeds inside it. dumped bodies outside and closed the doors so if they don't have memories of life theyr'e trapped! :p

• Advertisement

Are there any open buildings in the area, I have about 20AP to get my ass inside.

Thanks for the revive, GO TEAM :pac::pac:

I'm out of AP. Can you not get back into Vigors?

St Anselm's Church [57,68] is VSB. You can get in from there.
    Or the Norwood building 1 block south is ruined. you can free run from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Currently hanging out in Pole Mall.

LD 50 wrote: »
    St Anselm's Church [57,68] is VSB. You can get in from there.
    Or the Norwood building 1 block south is ruined. you can free run from there.

Nice 1, am heading toward motel.

EDIT: Honey...I'm home :D:pac::pac:. I'll never leave again:)

• Advertisement

Seems like there is quite a few of us around and Ruu isn't too far away.

Whats the plan Boardies?

It would be good if we could co-ordinate a time every day that we can go online together. That way we can attack zombies as a group and hopefully be a bit more effective. Also, maybe the higher level players could weaken zombies for the lower level players to kill, thus allowing them to get more XP and level up?

Having some sort of chat running while doing this would make it much easier to co-ordinate.

Yeah, thanks for the healing lads. Couple(2) of Zeds on the streets to our south.

We need to get a list of the people we have and then we need a leader/s. One/s with a high experiance and knows their way around the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

My active contacts:

Fr. Crilly (where are you father?)
    gavredking
    Kromdar
    Micky Dolenz
    Nerin (joining us?)
    Ruu2 (who I ran into in another life :D)
    Sefela
    Sirus
    TheFaceman101 (location unknown)
    tnuomarap (in Zombie mode)

It would be good if we could co-ordinate a time every day that we can go online together. That way we can attack zombies as a group and hopefully be a bit more effective. Also, maybe the higher level players could weaken zombies for the lower level players to kill, thus allowing them to get more XP and level up?

Having some sort of chat running while doing this would make it much easier to co-ordinate.
    good idea. MSN maybe? Does boards have an IRC thingy

In the Terrell cinema, nort east of us, there is a group called The Fortress, they are quite big 8 to 10 members in building.

Let me know when ye chose a chat thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

irc hurts my head.

anyway i did some kajiggering, the motel is fuelled, radio is back, damaged top stack z to 8hp in norwood building, tuned my radio to 27.55, hope thats our freq.

there's a few newbie z's around, did some scanning and most are survivor-orientated ~lvl5. kill or rez?

gone south - fishin' for syringes, brb.

Kromdar wrote: »
    irc hurts my head.

anyway i did some kajiggering, the motel is fuelled, radio is back, damaged top stack z to 8hp in norwood building, tuned my radio to 27.55, hope thats our freq.

there's a few newbie z's around, did some scanning and most are survivor-orientated ~lvl5. kill or rez?

gone south - fishin' for syringes, brb.

Good work, I see you have been in the hospital next door. There is a group of up to 8 survivors in there.

To our south west, there is a group of 8 Zedz hanging outside the spreat alley school.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

hi lads any update where we area all at? My broadband was playing up all weekend couldnt get online :mad: im still in the motel where i was with Micky on friday.

Hi Gav,

A lot has happened since then, I for one have died a few times and with the combined help of our team I was saved.

• Advertisement

Hi Gav,

A lot has happened since then, I for one have died a few times and with the combined help of our team I was saved.

Go team!!:pac: So were we at now? Im hoping the broadband proble, will be fixed by today. Gotta go traveling and meet up with ye all, i managed to score a few 1st aid kits in the hospital next to Vigor Motel. How did ya die, is there a hord of Z's around :eek:

got trapped outside :o. There is a large group of Zeds in Neot hospital, to our south west.

ouch!! ok, so were all still in the same region then? I gotta try find some Z's for a bit of slapping, i have 21exp so trying build that up now. you with any other members from here in a group or have you just come across different groups??

If you read some of my posts yesterday you will see that there is a few large organised groups beside us. Also the radio is on and getting good info from it.

cool so thers a few of us in the Vigor hotel i gather!!:pac: sweet. gonna try get back up and running today. Whats the plan regarding times that we can all get online? sorry for all the Q's having not played in a few days i feel ost. PM if ya want. Cheers

No real plan as yet, if you click on alt names you will see what group they are loyal to.

cheers Micky, thanks for the info. Will keep the ear to the ground. Hoping to get back into it today and adda few contacts to my list :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Still in Pole Mall, got a generator. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

what's pole mall like these days? haven't been in a while. also have we decided on a particular building that we're all gonna go to? or do we keep that hush hush in chase of z spies lol

• Advertisement

Kromdar wrote: »
    what's pole mall like these days? haven't been in a while. also have we decided on a particular building that we're all gonna go to? or do we keep that hush hush in chase of z spies lol

Id say let the Z spies know and we can give them a beating when they do come:D im not sure of the plan, im waiting to hear were we can meet, ive got full AP so just let mo know when and where and ill be there.

Advertisement