Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Classes in Dublin

• 02-08-2012 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭

I'm repeating the LC in Dublin this year, and although I was pretty happy with my Japanese exam this year anyway, i'd like to sit the free classses in St. Michael's college, if they're still offered. I read somewhere that you to call the Marino institute of education to get booked in or something? I'm very sketchy on details :P just wondering if anybody can help.

Alternatively, if anybody knows of any other LC classes being run in Dublin outside of school hours that'd be super helpful too!

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

No need for this anymore got over 100 points more than I expected :p Including a B1 in Japanese! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Congratulations!

Where will you be heading off to in September? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭hibby

No need for this anymore got over 100 points more than I expected :p Including a B1 in Japanese! :)

Well done! よくできました!

Konata wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Where will you be heading off to in September? :)

UCD, I was gonna shloo you a pm about the biomed course thing, I read your blog a while ago.

Oh, and thanks! :)

UCD, I was gonna shloo you a pm about the biomed course thing, I read your blog a while ago.

Oh, and thanks! :)

Ah! Yes, I did Biomed for a year and a half. I'm pretty sure it's changed a fair bit since I started though and I'm not the biggest fan so I'd probably be too biased to ask about :P I prefer my Nihongo :D

Congratulations though, I'm sure you'll get on great. UCD is an awesome college and the facilities for Health Sciences are amazing.

Make sure you join the Japanese Soc though :D

• Advertisement

Oh is there one in UCD? I was dissapointed cause I didn't see it on the list and I know they have one in TCD and DCU.

Oh is there one in UCD? I was dissapointed cause I didn't see it on the list and I know they have one in TCD and DCU.

Yup, it's only new! This is their first year running :)

Oh that's brilliant :) thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PPLI

These classes are sometimes held in St Michael's but they are nothing to do with St Michael's. They are provided by the Post-Primary Languages Initiative which is funded by the Department of Education and Skills. You can find registration details on our website - look up languages initiative dot ie and go to the Japanese page for students.

Advertisement