Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

PaulieC wrote: »
    I had it all under control until the pictures started flying about

Ye'd all wanna relax :pac:

First rule of the Gentleman's Club: NO relaxing...EVER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

no comfy seats, no cigars, no brandy, and definitely NO LOUNGING!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

First rule of the Gentleman's Club: NO relaxing...EVER!
    Yeah but the second rule is ignore the first rule I believe :)

Yeah but the second rule is ignore the first rule I believe :)

For shame Paulie, for shame :pac:
    no comfy seats, no cigars, no brandy, and definitely NO LOUNGING!

Brandy is horrible, comfy seats/lounging leads to bad posture and cigars smell terrible. All sensible rules. Good work.

A new era has begun. Huzzah!

Brandy is horrible, comfy seats/lounging leads to bad posture and cigars smell terrible. All sensible rules. Good work.

A new era has begun. Huzzah!

WHOOP! so what do we have instead? water? orthapedic chairs? strawberry scented pillows? sounds ungentlemanly to me

• Advertisement

WHOOP! so what do we have instead? water? orthapedic chairs? strawberry scented pillows? sounds ungentlemanly to me
    MODS

MOOOOODS

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

Make it stop :(

sorry paulie.

think of recliners, and tvs and games consoles, surrounded by beautiful women, and they're feeding you while you sit...

A gentleman always stands up and lets a lady or elderly person sit down. So chairs are not needed. Strawberry scented pillows? Remember this is not the Teenage Girls Club. I am imagining some sort of mahogany lounge. Classy and tasteful. With girls with classily massive racks serving food.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

A gentleman always stands up and lets a lady or elderly person sit down. So chairs are not needed. Strawberry scented pillows? Remember this is not the Teenage Girls Club. I am imagining some sort of mahogany lounge. Classy and tasteful. With girls with classily massive racks serving food.

When iwin the euromillions this exactly what I'll be opening.

classily massive racks, eh?

:D

• Advertisement

Dr Galen wrote: »
    When iwin the euromillions this exactly what I'll be opening.

Sign me up!
    classily massive racks, eh?

:D

Yep the racks will be so massive and so classy that they only watch BBC4 and eat exclusively in Donnybrook Fair. Not to be confused with vulgarly massive racks of course.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

you're all odd

bluewolf wrote: »
    you're all odd
    You're finding this out now?? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

no i just wanted to remind everyone :D

you're all odd

Oh I'm not odd. Everybody else is. That's what my Mammy said...so it has to be true :pac:

/pat

where did my weekend go i want it back
    so sleepy

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

hmm, you've got good taste, i'm impressed :D

Why thank you.... I think. :pac:

Where the fúck did my weekend go? :(

where did my weekend go i want it back
    so sleepy
    Where the fúck did my weekend go? :(

Hmm...suspicious :P

i just bought cupcakes online to have delivered to work to cheer us all up :pac:
    it's a citydeal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

i just bought cupcakes online to have delivered to work to cheer us all up :pac:
    it's a citydeal

Really?

Will u pm me a link for that?

well im not working for them so i'll stick it up here

http://www.grabone.ie/dublin/maison-lamrani-cakes

Hmm...suspicious :P
    haha so wrecked from the weekend I failed to see wolfie saying the same thing

My Bad!

haha so wrecked from the weekend I failed to see wolfie saying the same thing

My Bad!

I think you are creating an alibi. There has actually been a cupcake heist and you are both in on it!

I think you are creating an alibi. There has actually been a cupcake heist and you are both in on it!
    The cupcake bandits :)

it's december next week

it's december next week
    The year flew....much like this weekend wouldn't you say? :pac:

The year flew....much like this weekend wouldn't you say? :pac:

ye
    it's about 6 months with yer man now
    half a year
    scary
    have my singing exam next week too

ye
    it's about 6 months with yer man now
    half a year
    scary
    have my singing exam next week too
    Best of luck with the exam :)

I wouldn't say it's scary, honeymoon stage still yeah?

• Advertisement

Best of luck with the exam :)

I wouldn't say it's scary, honeymoon stage still yeah?

the scary is more an extension of "where the f* did the year go" than about being with him! it's early days yet like
    just feels like it all flew by

thanks, had a rehearsal with my friend yesterday and ran through some aural tests and stuff as well so im all set

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement