Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Restaurants in Dun Laoghaire for lunch

• 28-04-2004 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

I'm avoiding the City Centre this weekend for fear of muppets (sorry, wombles) spoiling my day!

Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in Dun Laoghaire for lunch on Saturday. I'm thinking €25-30 per head including wine. The only restaurant I know is Brasserie na Mara. Any other nice eateries out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

Toscana's down near the peoples park is nice and so is little venice in monkstown, but they are both italian.... i likes italian i do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

Upstair in Walters - also near the People's Park is very nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,495 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Purty Kitchen is nice...
    Right price bracket..

Recommended by BIM...

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

The Forty Foot is good, and has great views, or Maos, in the same block, though it's a bit noisy. For another 15 minutes worth of walking you could try Clavistons in Sandycove, though you'd probably need to book well in advance. I hear that the new Indian over the Eagle House in Glasthule is good, don't know if they do lunch though, it's been ages since I dined in Glasthule or Sandycove.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Bits n' Pizzas on Patrick's Street off the main street has lovely food. I think they do other stuff apart from pizza and the desserts are so good. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Went to Rolys@the Pavilion. Very nice food & ambiance. Very slow service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

It's a Bagel on the pavillion is not bad at all. Man, I'd kill for a bagel right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭TeenStar

i know it's a bit late with this but 'Bitz n pizzas' is my favourite restaurant at the moment, went there for my bday the other day. They do homemade ice cream and everything. the chocolate fudge sundaes are super duper

Advertisement