Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Two (2) SKT 100/160 Entries for sale - €75

• 21-07-2014 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Have 2 entries for the 100/160 but we are not able to go now :(

Organisers have confirmed that they are fully transferable.

RRP €40 + booking fee each.

€75 for the two (to give a little encouragement)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 69 ✭✭douglastubbs

Hi,
    I need only one entry. Is the entry available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

I'll take both of these if they're available - didn't think it'd sell out a month in advance and looking for up to 4 entries.

Mods - can we perhaps expand this into a SK buy and sell thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

Offer asking on one if available.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

I'll take both of these if they're available - didn't think it'd sell out a month in advance and looking for up to 4 entries.

{Just to be clear - the entries are for the SKT100 - but I have never seen any issues in joining a different start group.}

If I understand the rules, as this is the 1st offer for both entries, Eoin you get to buy them.
    If that falls through, Dave and Douglas, I will split them and give you one each.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

PM Sent to Eoin

Waiting to hear back from Eoin whether he wants the 2 x SKT 100 entries.

If no confirmation by 1030 Tuesday mooring - will then offer them as two singles - as above.

Big demand on the official Facebook page, so will cancel here if no confirmed buyers by Tuesday afternoon

• Advertisement

Offer asking on one if available.
    Hi,

One entry for SKT100 available for both of you - as no confirmation from Eoin. Can you confirm within the next few hours ? Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

Oldlegs wrote: »
    One entry for SKT100 available for both of you - as no confirmation from Eoin. Can you confirm within the next few hours ? Tx

Happy to take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Apologies to all. Been out of the country on business and didn't get a chance to reply to the thread rather than PM.

Apologies to all. Been out of the country on business and didn't get a chance to reply to the thread rather than PM.
    Hi,

Eoin, Douglas,

I have one (1) SKT100 entry left - Dave having already confirmed the other one.

At this stage, it is available to you both for the next few hours. If no confirmed buyer by this evening, I will ask Mods to remove ad from here and offload it on the SKT FB site. Sorry for pressure - but just want to get it sorted and lot of demand.

Tx

MODS - please lock. As no confirmation back for the 2nd entry today, I will pass it over to the Facebook page. If others want it - drop me a PM and if not gone on FB its yours.

• Advertisement

Both entries now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

ah christ I was asking first on the skt thread itself........Damn it third time lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 alan_b

Looking for one entry to 100/160 k please, pm me and ill make immediate arrangements..thanks.

Advertisement