Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ugly birds- why do lads bother?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Jazzy wrote: »
    you know someone has made a good point when there are tons of detractors throwing abuse at him
    Not on After Hours...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Aidric wrote: »
    I count myself lucky to be so blessed with good looks.

Pics or gtfo....for the ladies ofc!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Lol i saw some chinese girl walking around the local shopping centre with her fella yesterday. She was hot, but this bloke had a giant bed sheet for a t-shirt wrapped around him and ya could still see the rolls of chubb through it. He looked like that bloke off the fatboy slim album. Me and me mate just stopped for a second in disbelief. Like the girl was tiny! If he was on top, she'd literally suffocate! I reckon he could actually fit her in his flab! He musta been 6 foot and 93 stone! <--- i didnt weigh him so thats just a guess, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Wibbs wrote: »
    Interesting that heavy and woman go together, but skinny and b*tches go together as well. Or maybe not....:D

Fair enough -- "beautiful heavy b*tches and ugly skinny b*tches".

If we're going to be equal about it.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Jus to confirm..

hairy nipples do exist.

ive had often taken a left when i shud hav taken a right and ended up wit a mouthful.

• Advertisement

snyper wrote: »
    ive had often taken a left when i shud hav taken a right and ended up wit a mouthful.

Going into the mens cubicles instead of the ladies will usually do that to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I don't understand why you care.

You nearly had a hissy at me one day, because you interpreted something I said as a suggestion that you yourself were fat.

You got a whole lot of Mammie? Or something?

Yeah because I'm not fat. If I was a plumper and you said it then it would merely have been the truth, and the truth hurts, which is what this thread boils down to really.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Yeah because I'm not fat. If I was a plumper and you said it then it would merely have been the truth, and the truth hurts, which is what this thread boils down to really.

Ehhh no it isn't this thread is about the op wondering why people other than him are getting rode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ehhh no it isn't this thread is about the op wondering why people other than him are getting rode.

Because he's fat? Is that the point of the thread? I haven't been paying attention...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Fair enough. It's been a while since I've read the OP and there are all sorts of tangents around the place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AB03

Feckin great thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'll i can add to this thread is that beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes.

I know a few fat girls who are really good looking.

I know a few fat girls who are really good looking from far away.

FYP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I'll i can add to this thread is that beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes.

I know a few fat girls who are really good looking.

Pics or gtfo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Pics or gtfo.

naked pics or gtfo!

none of this trying to hide their ugliness with clothes business.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

vinylmesh wrote: »
    naked pics or gtfo!

none of this trying to hide their ugliness with clothes business.

Naked pics, but only from the neck/jowles up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Naked pics, but only from the forehead up.

FYP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Wow. Just Wow.

Iv never seen a post that just summed it all up: Shallow, vacious, mean, judgmental,spitefull ...

To actualy say that you wouldnt date a girl because your friends would slag you proves without a doubt you are every womans dream. Its going to be interesting when you have a relationship with a girl and have a real problem.

If there is such a thing as Karma you sir are fooked. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Personally, I know if I started going with an ugly girl, my mates would say it to my face. Theyd pretty much accuse me of selling out. And as for my family, my mams an awful critic, I dont care much for what she thinks in most aspects of my life but lord if I brought home some rough yoke, she would tell me and all.
    Tha Gopher wrote: »
    So, opinions? Or am I just a bastard?
    You sound spineless. Unless your mother and friends think your girlfriend is nice, you'd dump her?

=-=

My mates know exactly what I like. I know that they don't approve of half the women I like, but they respect my taste of women. No heavies, but none of this size zero crap either.

I know what I like, and don't see the point in lowering my standards to be with someone. Not only do I see it as pointless, but I'd consider it being a total bastard to pretend to like someone just to have sex. IMO, you go with someone because you like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

Silly people!

It should be noted that fat chicks give great head. Fat girls give the best head because they're always hungry, but caution must be taken. In cases of too much enthusiasm, a fat woman may take ejaculation as the time to bite and swallow anything in her mouth. This is also because they are accustomed to putting large amounts of food in their mouths at all times, and crave hot meaty sticks shoved down their gullets. Furthermore, due to natural selection, fat chicks often lack a gag reflex, enabling them to easily unhinge their gaping jaws and swallow objects many times the size of their own, already enormous heads. It should be obvious that any fat chick with a working gag reflex has a built-in solution to her problem of being fat! Fat chicks who do not give great head are probably fat dykes. Research is inconclusive regarding fat men and cunnilingus. For information on fat men and fellatio, please see "gay".

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lol

Also, if i had a choice of havin a ****, or gettin it on with some backdoor betty, i'd opt against going solo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement