Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Managment

• 30-04-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi,

i was looking at this course for after i complete a media degree which i intend to start in 2013. anyone here doing it? any good?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Clareh123

Do you mean the degree in media production management? The way that works is you do a 2 year HND in a niche subject like radio, print, TV etc, then you do 1 extra year to get your MPM degree. I'm coming to the end of it now and would deffo recommend it. You can also do your HND in another college and come to Ballyer for the degree year.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ianofitz

well what i was planning on doing was doing a degree in media, the going to ballyfermot to do the one year course

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Clareh123

That doesn't make any sense, you'd have 2 media degrees. Save a load of time, effort and money, just do a HND in whatever discipline of media you're most interested in and then the extra year to get your degree. I started (and dropped out of) the media degree in Maynooth, I had a much better experience at Ballyfermot.

Advertisement