Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't puke on Ryanair, whatever you do

• 05-07-2010 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭etymon

My cousin was on a flight to UK at the weekend and the poor fella behind her was ill due to all the turbulence.
    He informed the air hostess that he was going to be sick and asked for a sick bag and they said they didn't 'do' them! Cutting costs and that.
    He proceeded to be sick all over himself and the only 'assistance' he got was the air hostess giving out to him for getting some on the seat!
    Won't stop me flying with them though - will just bring my own sick bag. Or try to get as much as I can on the seat, maybe.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Was he unable to walk to the toilet like a grown up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Or how about just go to the toilet?

EDIT: Damn you MagicMarker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

They still have toilets on Ryanair don't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭etymon

turbulence = toilet closed. and air hostess scarpered back to her seat saying she couldn't be walking around in turbulence when he first asked for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

ill join in too on the toilet thing, what about the toilet?

feck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I thought you were going to say that Ryan Air introduced a soiling charge just like taxis.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

Ryanair are a**es. I had a danger **** on a flight once and when I asked for a bag for this they didn't have one either. Now thats what I call a sticky situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Surprised they didn't ask him to clean it up himself or charge him for the cleaning knowing Ryanair!!

Ryanair are a**es. I had a danger **** on a flight once and when I asked for a bag for this they didn't have one either. Now thats what I call a sticky situation.

yeah, moral of the story... bring your own bodily fluid containers
    below 100ml capacity of course

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

he should've chased the air hostess down the aisle with a stream of puke flying towards her for some in-flight entertainment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Is there not a pocket behind each seat where he could have got sick? Maybe in his carry on case, but then the weight might have exceeded the allowance?

know for a fact that Ryanair don't do pouches. the back of the seats are flat so the cabin crew have less to clean = quick turnaround. there is a massive yellow scratchcard ad on the back of the seat you could maybe wipe your drool with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

If there is turbulance, you have to remain seated with your belt on. Thats' more than likely why he couldn't get to the toilet. Anyway, poor bloke. How embarassing. I guess they'll be billing him for the clean up. But then, if they do that, they could use the money to get a few sick bags. I mean, how expensive can they be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

sit in outside seat. get sick over side of seat into the aisle. you walk away clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,410 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

what an idiot..should have gotten sick on the guy/gal next to him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Should have got sick in his handbag cos hes a big womans blouse if he gets travel sickness :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    what an idiot..should have gotten sick on the guy/gal next to him :D

I was on a Ryanair flight where a woman did just that, except it was into the back of the head of the guy sitting in front of her.
    We saw him wandering around the baggage hall later with vomit in his hair and all down his back, but pooling at his waistband. A hell of a lot of Febreze was going to be needed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

In future barf into a stamped addressed envelope and foreward it: FAO Michael O'Leary, Ryanair Corporate Head Office. Dublin Airport. Co. Dublin. Ireland. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Ryanair do those tiny little bags.
    They're €79 and made by samsonite. Now that's sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

zuroph wrote: »
    Ryanair do those tiny little bags.
    They're €79 and made by samsonite. Now that's sick.
    *pukes onto michael o'leary*

that is all
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭GTE

Was he unable to walk to the toilet like a grown up?
    Thats not fair. The crew would never let someone get out of their seat in the turbulence.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

If there is turbulance, you have to remain seated with your belt on. Thats' more than likely why he couldn't get to the toilet. Anyway, poor bloke. How embarassing. I guess they'll be billing him for the clean up. But then, if they do that, they could use the money to get a few sick bags. I mean, how expensive can they be?

one plus for using ryanair, no alloacated seat numbers, they wouldn't be able to confirm who was sitting in the soiled seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

He should have opened the window

I'd just say nothing and puke between my legs.. Then maybe find another seat after turbulence if there's room or be first out of seat when landed. No seat numbers ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Stee wrote: »
    He should have opened the window

dont be silly, he should have asked the pilot to pull over so he could open the door and get sick outside

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Is there not a pocket behind each seat where he could have got sick?

Ryanair seats don't have those pockets to save money, safety instructions are stuck to the seat in front of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

serves him right for swamping 10 pints of Guinness before he got onto the plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

you obviously don't understand what ryanair is

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

bbk wrote: »
    Thats not fair. The crew would never let someone get out of their seat in the turbulence.

Hmm, so what would he do if he had the runs so :eek::eek::eek:?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭mikeystipey

'danger ****' - fantastic :D

Advertisement