Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got broke up on Saturday

• 08-04-2002 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Man i got busted up on saturday first i was out on my Skates and i took a few nice falls one gave me a big swellbow and winded me and then say night i had a backpack full of beer and i was on the skateboard going down the road when i hit a poxt pebble and cause of all the weight on the board the pebble just stopped me right in my tracks. I hit the ground with serious impact, now my shoulder is killing me, my other elbow is skinned to bits same as my knees, and i think i cracked my thumb. And i smashed up the 300 squid watch my girlfriend gave me, and all this on a public road in front of stopped traffic, Bad Feckin day!

bomb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you should make a website and put your daily diary on i.
    some poeple might even find it interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

michaelandwillisWOW.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

thatsfunny.jpg

BomB!

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Terminator

All this pain sounds like God's way of balancing out all that pleasure you got from being made collectors mod ... just a theory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Great.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Elbow- and knee-pads are great inventions (muppet).

thatsfunny.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

go tell som1 who cares, cos i ferkin dont. i hate people on skateboards, buy a car

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Well , if you ever lose your job, theres this show on MTV called jackass....

might be worth a shot!

X

nah, i couldnt handle the pain.

bomb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by bombidol
    and all this on a public road in front of stopped traffic, Bad Feckin day!

bomb

You unbelievably ignorant and annoying twat.
    Does anyone know where he lives? Should be arrested.
    You could have caused a serious accident, endangering lives other then your own.

Muppet.

no nonononon you dont get me , i was on the path beside the road, you couldnt skate on dublins roads have you seen them?
    and the next time you call me a twat we'll meet up and sort it out, im getting a pain in my arse with the abuse people give each other on these boards, i dont care if i sound like a hard man prick, but i will willingly meet these people to talk about any issues they have with me.

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

bla bla, ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

bombidol you post so much bloody spam it's amazing. You have what nearly 500 posts in a couple of months and half the time its crap like this.
    Oh today I saw a blue car so I better post about it blah blah blah blah

I posted about an embarassing moment, it was funny and painfull, thought it might give some people a bit of a laugh but instead they decided to rip into me. Not every post has to about life or death
    bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

. Not every post has to about life or death
    bomb

OH YES IT DOES!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I posted about an embarassing moment, it was funny and painfull, thought it might give some people a bit of a laugh but instead they decided to rip into me.

People laughed. And now you're upset/angry. Why is that?

Sure, you're in pain, pain makes people laugh. If I told everyone here that I had an accident and got stabbed in the hand with a pen the other day they'd take the piss out of me too, but I wouldn't cry over it.
    BTW get one of those strechy bandage things in Boots. Do wonders for supporting a sore knee.

i dont mind people having a laugh or taking the piss, but
    "You unbelievably ignorant and annoying twat.
    Does anyone know where he lives? Should be arrested.
    You could have caused a serious accident, endangering lives other then your own." just pisses me right off, without even clarifying anything this gets posted, and thats not on.

bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

This one time, at band camp......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

thats far enough

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement