Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixing Lucozade Sport lite with water?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

It'll taste like watered down Lucozade Sport Lite and it probably won't be all that nice, depending on how much water you add.

But I'm not sure why you'd bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,499 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Its already mainly water so adding more will just dilute it. In general though lucozade sport is not necessary and you'd be better off with water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Panda_Turtle

Its already mainly water so adding more will just dilute it. In general though lucozade sport is not necessary and you'd be better off with water.

Have you not seen the ad with Ashley Young? :pac:

Psychologically its nice to have a few sups of it before a workout, especially if morning workout without breakfast - maybe its placebo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,499 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Psychologically its nice to have a few sups of it before a workout, especially if morning workout without breakfast - maybe its placebo.

Up to you, i wouldn't go near it myself.

Just have it then and don't bother with diluting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

I'd consider water to be more useful than lucozade, so adding water to it will only make it better. This probably means it'll taste worse than it already does.

IMO, just drink water instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Miwadi + Sugar + Pinch of salt

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

JJayoo wrote: »
    Miwadi + Sugar + Pinch of salt
    or some use lo-lo salt to get another variant of salt, potassium chloride.

I have not had sport lite, if its carbonated and diluted with non sparkling water it would be horribly flat.

If you have it just mix a small bit with a small bit of water and see what its like.

If I'm running a lot, I dump a sachet of dioralyte into water.

Double bonus drink - it's great for runs and the runs.

Advertisement