Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Boards Order Thread - Closing date 28th of Feb

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Put myself down for a wind jacket and winter hat, I presume the hats are all one size?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Order for Large SS added.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Hi. Can someone put me down for an xl ss jersey don't seem to be able to add a row

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Zebrano wrote: »
    Hi. Can someone put me down for an xl ss jersey don't seem to be able to add a row

Done

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just got a price update from marcofan

[QUOTE=marcofan
    ]
    the prices of the elite jersey in sports cut is €40 plus vat giving a total of €49.2 if you go over 25 jerseys for each colour the price will come down a bit so we could give the difference to the charities as that way it would be easier for you to administer

shorts are €45 plus vat giving a total of €55.35[/QUOTE]

He can also do a pink and lime jersey. So if you prefer a colour specify in the spread sheet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

There was a medium men's bibshorts put it into my line, don't know who it was meant for? Maybe Oryx, his/her line is blank.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

More pricing

socks and hats are €10 but need a min of 30 to order winter hats, knee and arm warmers are €18.5 each and leg warmers are €24.6 all these prices include vat

• Registered Users Posts: 24,947 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

godtabh wrote: »
    ....He can also do a pink and lime jersey. So if you prefer a colour specify in the spread sheet
    Just to clarify - pink and lime or pink or lime?

Just to clarify - pink and lime or pink or lime?

You can go for a pink jersey or a line jersey. You have a choice. Pink all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

People have mentioned putting in orders but when I open the spreadsheet it's empty. Is that right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

No.
    It seems to have lost all of the data that had been put on it :(

OK I've restored it. Last order was by WBA.

Just bumping this. Keep the interest going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'll be ordering the bib shorts and at least 1 shirt. How do the sizes compare to the pink ones from 3-4 years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Garzard

Hard to decide whether to order SS or LS Jersey, any advantages / disadvantages of each?

Garzard wrote: »
    Hard to decide whether to order SS or LS Jersey, any advantages / disadvantages of each?

If you're unsure I'd go short sleeve. If it's too cold you can put on arm warmers and it's basically the same as a long sleeve. But if you've a long sleeve and it's too warm, rolling up your sleeves is more annoying IMO.

If you're unsure I'd go short sleeve. If it's too cold you can put on arm warmers and it's basically the same as a long sleeve. But if you've a long sleeve and it's too warm, rolling up your sleeves is more annoying IMO.

Sound advice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Get both. Both in pink. Problem solved.

Grassey wrote: »
    Get both. Both in pink. Problem solved.

Going to stick with green since it'll blend in much better with my bike. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭red man walking

Just added my order, pink this time around

• Advertisement

Order deadline is at the end of the week

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I just happened to check, and my order had been deleted. People may want to check theirs!

What is the story on cost and postage? I want to pay, but dont know how much.

Not sure what happened to your order Oryx. There was issues with the spread sheet earlier.

Costs are in the first post.

I'll pm every on on the order confirming payment, postage etc on Friday

What time tomorrow is the order closing?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Hopefully in before just before closing!

I'll ask the mods to close it tonight. If you can get the spreadsheet updated this evening some time and I will pm everyone tomorrow.

Orders are now closed :)

Just a quick update.

The order has been delivered and all donations received.

The effort raised €104 which has been split between the Irish Cancer Society (LPB's page is closed so directly on their website) and the bike4cancer website (the transtaction should show up here shortly and includes som proceeds from another sale.)
    Donation paid to: Irish Cancer Society, charity number CHY5863
    Transaction ID: 09C84278A8717525L
    Time/date of transaction: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 15:32
    Donation amount: 52
    Where the money should go (if possible) : Where it's needed most
    Paper receipt requested?: No, an email receipt is fine

Thanks very much for all the support and effort.

If there is interest in another order I'll happily do it again for the two worthy causes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Have to say the bib shorts I got are fantastic. Did my normal spin last weekend & had no discomfort at all which is a first for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement