Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown vs Raw

• 04-09-2004 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

I know this is the computer games thread but it is about Wrestling kinda...The new Smackdown game will be online and I saw other Forumns setting up their own tournaments, I was wondering if any of you panzys out there who aren't too scared of having their @ss handed to them would like to help do something similar here.... I pick Shawn Micheals!...I got dibs!
    I'd pick Kurt only he might not be in it at the start of the season.

So what do people reckon...You must have a broadband line to be able to play unfortunately

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Ahh balls i dont have broadband but id say the games gonna be brilliant ive seen screenshots and it looks class. I have every smackdown game and i cant wait for this one to come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I might be geting broadband, so I would show anyone the true meaning of defeat! But I'd have to use my created wrestler Crogan Redding. I've been using him for the last two Smackdown games. I also have a character who has ben around since Smackdown 2, but I don't like hm so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Well Mad dog, Bonehead and Hardkore have been around since WWF Attitude so watch out, these guys are veterans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I've had a charatcer for years myself but each year he changes appearance a little plus its hard to keep the same as the games are updated so much...he reached his peek in Wrestlemania 2000 the name you ask? TONY SCROTUM!...The Guy is a living non-legend!

Advertisement