Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bad language on raw....

• 02-09-2004 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

from 411mania.com:

- Fans who emailed WWE regarding the bad language used during the RAW Diva Search segment this past Monday are getting the following reply:

"Notwithstanding the 5 second delay from our live programming to telecast, last night’s Raw program aired unacceptable language during a live Diva Search segment. For which we apologize to our audience."

IMO this is total bullsh1t. That was the most entertaining segment in a long time since.....well since last time The Rock was on!!
    Who would actually be offended enough by some very timid bad language to call up WWE to complain??tossers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Is this the Monday 31/08 Raw they are talking about ?
    What bad words were used ?
    Where did you see it so early Bill ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Fwaggle

No, the Rock was on Raw with the divas on the 23/8

I can't remember what he said, so it can't have been that "offensive"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭iasc

it was probaably when the rock said that the divas where getting 'wet' just looking at the rock, or somehting to that effect, but he didnt 'mean' it like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Yeah i thought that part was real funny. Yeah and offensive languge my ass the little kids that watch it probably didnt even understand it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I think your wrong lads, The diva segment mentioned here is a segment which involved the women trying to insult each other as best as they could. There was alot of language but nothing too bad. It wasn't show on sky sports last night. They cut it out of the show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement