Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alsat

• 20-06-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,755 ✭✭✭✭

The place is turning into China. Just asking about where can I watch the Argentina match.

My post
    There's a feed not encrypted but its 4:2:2 transmission so that i cant do with my spiderbox

Chinese communist spokes person
    What's this thread for? To really ask for info or to bitch about your spiderbox?

And locked my thread and thrown away the key. Can you ****ing believe that tbh

Every day there's threads closed asap and people banned for nothing

Awful **** of a site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Newtown90

lol..

I was Banned for constructive criticism of the spiderbox!

Was a regular poster there up to that! :rolleyes:

Anrakh by any chance doing the locking?!

You can't do anything over there anymore...

One half kissing dOrkmans ass and the other just asking questions and being told off and banned!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,755 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    lol..

I was Banned for constructive criticism of the spiderbox!

Was a regular poster there up to that! :rolleyes:

Anrakh by any chance doing the locking?!

You can't do anything over there anymore...

One half kissing dOrkmans ass and the other just asking questions and being told off and banned!

:pac:
    yap the biggest **** there

The amount of ****ing licking darkmans hole is unbelievable. I questioned some certain stuff before and the abuse I got was unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭logie110

unless your showering them with praise you will be banned..dont dare question anything they sell especially darkmans stuff or you will be banned for life...stopped using alsat after i was was warned for a question bout the darkbox..

Hahaha glad i'm not the only one mate...

Just go in there now on another account for a laugh now watching all the gift questions being locked!

Havent seen Darkman post in the spiderbox section since he got sick :P

*cough*

:pac::pac:

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Hahaha glad i'm not the only one mate...

Just go in there now on another account for a laugh now watching all the gift questions being locked!

Havent seen Darkman post in the spiderbox section since he got sick :P

*cough*

:pac::pac:

gift the biggest waste of space around
    it'd be great if the ****ing thing actually worked

• Advertisement

Oh stop heap of ****e!

But i suppose that does happen when your shop is raided and upload nodes are cut off :p

lol

Lucky it has other features!!

Although you could get a proper box for the price of it!

Anyways have had many a thread locked over there before i got banned anyways! ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Ask a simple question.
    You will be told to use the search function and the thread gets locked.

pm an other admin here's the pm
    kempa82 wrote:
    headshot wrote:
    Why was my thread closed

what did i do to merit that

because your a moaning twat
    ya sure, I better watch my word tbh or you'll ban me but I say this, I wasnt moaning but im not surprised because the way this site is modded is a disgrace with threads closed for no reason or bans left right and centre

China has more freedom than this site

that's me gone from the site anyway

No big deal, I wont be buying anything else from that ***** website ever again

Hahaha oh well your better off being banned!

Why fund Albanian criminals anyways! lol...

There a pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Got banned there years ago, its a right mong of a site

If you don't tow the company line you're gone, There's a whole host of other sites who are following the same lines as alsat ... so decent sites are becoming few and far to find

• Advertisement

I agree Robxxx7...

Used to be an active member on a good few... Now its down to two or three and just sit and watch the other sites!...

Kinda silly really because when you read their rules it probably suggests that its a friendly forum!

Alsat Rules:
    1. Moderator/Admin decisions are final.

2. Please be considerate and polite, this is a friendly forum.

Absolutely ... don't believe the hype

Plus there are numerous moderators that appear across different sites under the same names as well as hiding under different names ... but the end result is the same ... same old response to anything even slightly negative

I definitely no what you mean there!...

Our "favourite" mod on Alsat works on numerous forums that involve the spiderbox!

And if he bans you and doesn't like you on one you won't last long on the others!

Not right to be honest!

Power has gone to their heads or else they are paranoid!

Plenty decent members there that could mod without a problem and be civil!..

They're only driving their members away and making threads like this one appear around the net! lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Add me to that banned list also. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭irishchris

and me - banned few years ago! i simply asked about the azbox and its flawed os which i had at time and merely asked about the fact the picture would freeze sometimes. banned and my post edited! love living in a free democratic world lol

had a similar issue with your forum as well ... too many chiefs up their own ars*

But thankfully there's a few good sites out there where you can call a spade a spade and take ome criticism on the chin and get on with it

lol I dont think you are comparing like with like and hence you are not banned from the forum i am a mod on as noone is. free speech is welcome everywhere as is criticism but only issue over last year came from one member who anyone reading the vu+ thread or that forum would know without naming again. i do however agree that sometimes on all forums there are mods who sometimes have a bad day and who are not very helpful.unfortunately there are also members who can find it hard to distinguish between criticism and been rude but i suppose thats life and we have to accept that. I hope i am fairly understanding at all times both as a mod and a forum member and do try to help out anyone without issues without being dismissive.

I am banned from your forum ...... :D so i must be the only one

There are a few numpty's on that forum and thankfully do my best to avoid them as they just gang up together and do an Alsat on people. They also try and preach the gospel on other forums ... can't be doing with that

Anyway, not tarring you with the same brush as i can see on here your helpfulness to other people and atleast trying to make a difference with developing your skin for people and you don't take any criticism of it personally.

I've developed alot of images for satellite linux over the years and still have my hand in some going on at the moment, any criticism of things i have either developed or helped developed i see as positive, it allows me to look at how we can improve things, and improve those things that need fixing first before i go into looking at nice luxuries..

I am a firm believer in having a stable base image first on which future things can be developed ...

anyway ..said too much :)

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    I am banned from your forum ...... :D so i must be the only one

There are a few numpty's on that forum and thankfully do my best to avoid them as they just gang up together and do an Alsat on people. They also try and preach the gospel on other forums ... can't be doing with that

Anyway, not tarring you with the same brush as i can see on here your helpfulness to other people and atleast trying to make a difference with developing your skin for people and you don't take any criticism of it personally.

I've developed alot of images for satellite linux over the years and still have my hand in some going on at the moment, any criticism of things i have either developed or helped developed i see as positive, it allows me to look at how we can improve things, and improve those things that need fixing first before i go into looking at nice luxuries..

I am a firm believer in having a stable base image first on which future things can be developed ...

anyway ..said too much :)

hi mate

if you want to pm me your old membership off that site and i will have a look and see if there was a proper reason in first place to ban and have chat with whichever mod did as i see on here you have been fairly unbiased in your posts and helpful also. it baffles me as i have not seen any notice of bans since i became a mod on there.

Aww ya I know a couple of mods and the admin at irishchris' site!

Though it was a very friendly forum tbh!

But there could be one or two i haven't met so lol

Anyways its nothing like Alsat!

Does anyone know did the shop in london reopen?

• Advertisement

@irishchris

Don't worry about it mate, but thanks for the offer

@Glenviewjf
    Shop in London has reopened afaik,

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

Banned there 2 times but have lasted 2 years on latest username.
    Any reason why they have stopped selling Tring cards?

Its to do with the premiership football rights and the fact that the cards shouldn't be sold outside of Albania

waves at alsat mods

Carl_waving.gif

You guys are what exactly wrong with alsat forums

so lads I didnt get ban for the previous out burst but the mods must of been reading a proper forum

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Stay on boards.ie Mr. Headshot

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Not my fault I dont lick arses like most posters on their forums

Funny Guys at Alsats ... i know a few of their mods are also members here ..

How's the money laundering Lads :D

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    Funny Guys at Alsats ... i know a few of their mods are also members here ..

How's the money laundering Lads :D

name and shame is what i say

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

Headshot wrote: »
    name and shame is what i say

Please do

I'm sure if they have the kahuna's they will make themselves known ....

Advertisement