Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairy forearms on women!

• 11-09-2007 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

:eek: What is the deal with that its bloody disgusting, women should wax them or shave them or something its such a turn off to see an absolute stunner then see this on her 4arms UGH!!!!!:mad: Agree with me here on this lads?:D

1-40.jpg

UGH UGH UGH!!!!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Personally I love it as long as the skin has a good colouring ... seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

6th wrote:
    Personally I love it as long as the skin has a good colouring ... seriously.

Oh god your sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Steyr wrote:
    :eek: What is the deal with that its bloody disgusting, women should wax them or shave them or something its such a turn off to see an absolute stunner then see this on her 4arms UGH!!!!!:mad: Agree with me here on this lads?:D

1-40.jpg

In fairness she hardly looks like an extra from Planet of the Apes ! She looks good to me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I have never had very hairy arms but I still shave them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Nothing wrong with a bit of hair.

Its there for a reason.Women are very gullable when it comes to these issues.

Give me a natural woman anyday with a bit of fuzz.. fine by me;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It's not her arms I am looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,734 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Steyr - It's not likely that the hairs on her arms are going to get stuck between your teeth. Not an issue IMO.

Hill Billy wrote:
    Steyr - It's not likely that the hairs on her arms are going to get stuck between your teeth. Not an issue IMO.

It depends on what you are into, really.

Nothing like a post-coital nibble.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

That's a dude with his lad strapped back... the hairy arms are a give away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

The hands are big and the bikini bottoms look a tad full:eek:

You could have something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

The hands are big and the bikini bottoms look a tad full:eek:

You could have something.

More like she could have something :p

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭stcatherine

I have never had very hairy arms but I still shave them!!

Ditto ..... !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Guys its such a turn off.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not saying it's not, but in that picture above it could just be shadow rather than hair, and even if it is hair she's not exactly what I would call hairy. Now this is a hairy woman...

every_hair.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

zaph wrote:
    Not saying it's not, but in that picture above it could just be shadow rather than hair, and even if it is hair she's not exactly what I would call hairy. Now this is a hairy woman...

every_hair.jpg

Never heard of Veet???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,734 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

tom dunne wrote:
    It depends on what you are into, really.

Nothing like a post-coital nibble.

Sweet Jesus Tom! Pre-coital surely!!!

You wouldn't want to be recycling now would you? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

zaph wrote:

every_hair.jpg
    I saw her in People Magazine, wasn't she going out with Cousin It for a while?

Hill Billy wrote:
    Sweet Jesus Tom! Pre-coital surely!!!

You wouldn't want to be recycling now would you? :eek:

Ah, sure whatever floats your boat.

I was thinking in terms of the fact that I don't smoke.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

zaph wrote:

every_hair.jpg

OMG that's my ex's girlfriend!!!! chewy, ah i am glad she is getting some work

i am kinda in shock here though, the girl shave their arms?? jaysis, is life not short enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

zaph wrote:

every_hair.jpg

MMmmmmm.......Wookie......! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hardydrew

zaph wrote:

every_hair.jpg

how do you know this is a woman?? I don't see the tell tale signs, might it just be an effeminate man-beast?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Because the hair is too clean and tidy to be a man, and because no self-respecting man would sit with his legs crossed like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

Steyr wrote:

1-40.jpg

I'd still tap that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

irishbird wrote:
    OMG that's my ex's girlfriend!!!! chewy, ah i am glad she is getting some work

i am kinda in shock here though, the girl shave their arms?? jaysis, is life not short enough?

Agreed, too much to shave as it is....

• Administrators, Sports Moderators Posts: 21,676 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭smashey

Hairy forearms on wimmins? That's fine.

As long as they are my arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Steyr wrote:

1-40.jpg

OK you are right, she was born a he (trust me I know) but the hairy arms aren't the give away, we'd never do that so that was added afterwards

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Kazobel wrote:
    OK you are right, she was born a he (trust me I know) but the hairy arms aren't the give away, we'd never do that so that was added afterwards

not necesarily you want to see my ex'sboyfriends, current girlfriends arms they nothing:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

irishbird wrote:
    not necesarily you want to see my ex'sboyfriends, current girlfriends arms they nothing:eek:

But was you're ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend born a boy? when I said "we" I meant "we" in relation to people like me that become as oppose to people that are born. In other words we would never leave such an obvious catch after trying so hard to hide everything else. She was born a he but the arm hairs are added by photoshop

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Women who have had eating disorders like anorexia often have hairy arms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Baraboo

I personally think that fine hair on girls arms is incredibly sexy. I also like slightly bushy eyebrows though so I am probably wierd.

Advertisement