Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[WANTED]M16 length outer barrel

• 21-12-2009 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Wanted M16 length outer barrel.
    Preferably one piece. no flash hider required but threads must be intact at the end muzzle.
    Would prefer Dublin collection as I don't want to wait on post at Christmas.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

I have a few in the house your more than welcome to check them out see if any are the type you need , cost ..... well that will depend on the one you pick (€10)

David

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

whydave wrote: »
    I have a few in the house your more than welcome to check them out see if any are the type you need , cost ..... well that will depend on the one you pick (€10)

David
    Thanks Dave,
    I'll pm ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Sorry couldn't help Damo

David

No bother Dave.
    Still on the hunt for an M16 Length outer barrel.Unfortunately Dave had only M4 length ones.
    So anybody got one that they want to part with.
    Thanks.

bumpy bumpy
    Last ask for an M16 length outer barrel before I go order one.
    Kinda wanted to finish the project before or over the Christmas.
    So anyone have one they want to shift.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement