Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Local Hairdresser for curly hair?

Options
  • 29-04-2013 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

I know there is a raft of hairdresser threads lately but I've a very specific request and hope to catch attention with the title :)

I've naturally curly hair and /gasp I actually like to wear it curly. Finding a stylist who is skilled with cutting curly hair is no easy task, and while I have one I'm happy with, he's in the city centre and with full time kid juggling I just find it very hard to get/make the time to go into the city for an appointment.

Any fellow curlies that have experience of a D15 hairdresser who is comfortable with curly hair and can turn out a reasonable cut that won't leave me like either Shirley Temple or yer wan from The Bangles :p I'm very flexible on pricing and happy to pay for a quality cut that will last me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

My missus has a curly mop like yourself..goes Imagine/emagine in clonee village.....don't know the spelling it's one or the other if your looking online

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I have curly hair and used to go to Hair Today in Centrepoint in Roselawn. The owner, Ronnie is very good with a curly hair cut as are any of the other girls that have done my hair there.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

There seems to be hairdressers popping up all over the Dublin 15 area the last few months. Has anyone tried anywhere new for a curly cut? I would like to try somewhere different that can actually style my hair, the place I was going to are good for a cut but need a lot of direction and as I'm not a hairdresser myself I'd love to try somewhere new where the hairdresser can advise me on what style would suit.

Advertisement