Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Films you loved as a kid (but think are terrible now.)

Options
  • 22-07-2003 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Which films do you remember loving as a kid but when you have seen them again more recently (as an adult) have left you thinking 'Wow that film is BAD. What did I ever see in it?'

My example is 'The Goonies' a film I loved as a kid but when I finally got round to seeing it again recently it made me wish I never had.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,806 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The Goonies is a great film. I saw it recently and probably enjoyed it more now than when I was a kid.

When I was in america years ago we went to see jurassic park. But when we got there there weren't any more showings so we brought my parents in to see Mario Bros. I thought it was great and told everybody to go see it. I'd say there were a lot of parents that were angry with me then. I recently watched it again and it was like gouging my eyes out with a dvd case.

I thought 3 ninja kids was brilliant but after seeing it again it is absolute tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭weemcd

the 3 ninjas, dennis the menice, power ramgers, pokemon (not really).

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The Land Before Time.

Advertisement