Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod snipped my post unfairly.

• 24-05-2015 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

I have PM'd the mod in question and have received no reply.

I wanted to complain about my receiving a warning about my behaviour in a certain forum.

When I PM'd the mod to ask where I could complain about my warning, he/she swiftly swooped into the forum where I had been warned and snipped my "offending comment", so now I can't even prove to you what I said.

If I'm in the wrong place here, feel free to move me, but if not, can someone discuss this problem with me?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Help Desk is probably your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

An File wrote: »
    Help Desk is probably your best bet.

Got it, thank you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I see this has been raised and resolved in the Dispute Resolution forum (which is the correct place to bring grievances in relation to cards/bans).

Kthxbye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement