Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

need to find new music inspire me..

• 05-08-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

im really into my heavy underground sounding rap like biggie , jmt , immortal tech , wu tang , big l etc but the owl ipod is starting to get a bit old and needs to be freshed up..

anyone to recommend??

love hearing new **** only came across jmt a few months ago when a mate of mine got me listen to a few of there tunes but beats and lyrics along them lines is what im looking for:cool:

cheers
    dave:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

have a listen to Elzhi - The Preface, Black Milk - Tronic and have alook for an artist called Shad

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Great suugestions by Jay Ru, but if you're looking for something along the lines of JMT, Vinny Paz, Stoupe and the other fella have solo albums that you can pick up.
    Also 7L & Esoteric are in a similar mode, you might recognise Esoteric's voice from JMT albums.
    JMT are also part of a collective called Army Of The Pharoahs, they have a recent album called The Unholy Terrror that you might like.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Advertisement