Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Santrypad

Captain Max von Stephanitz

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

amy85 wrote: »
    how do i go about posting a pic of my pets? sorry im a bit thick when it comes to computers! i tried it before but i obviously was doing something wrong cause it wouldnt work for me :(

If you have the photos on your PC, then just go to www.photobucket.com and upload them there. They will give you the code you need to insert the pictures here.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Here's Fitch doin what she does best: eating, lounging on my lap, watching out the window and watching rugby!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

sorry now again,but i have uploaded my pics on photobucket but am not sure how to make them smaller. pics keep coming out huge on page when i try putting them up on this.. not sure which link is correct one to use

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

amy85 wrote: »
    sorry now again,but i have uploaded my pics on photobucket but am not sure how to make them smaller. pics keep coming out huge on page when i try putting them up on this.. not sure which link is correct one to use

If you want a hand, click here to send me a private message with the link to your photobucket page, and I'll see if I can help.

• Advertisement

heres my kitty ali. shes a rescue kitty and is about 7 months old now.. she is so cute and a little treasure to have!! albeit a bit nuts at times!!
    also is my guinea pig fudge.. he is nearly 5 yrs old now and a little cutie pie! sorry about 3rd pic,went bit mad size wise on me.

Lornasbirthday2009-Girlsnightout-2.jpg

011.jpg

090-1.jpg

012.jpg

094-1.jpg

087.jpg

eoin wrote: »
    If you want a hand, click here to send me a private message with the link to your photobucket page, and I'll see if I can help.

thanks eoin.. i gave it a go there,its not perfect but it will do! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

This is our kitten, Murdoch although he's not really a kitten anymore, he's 11 months old. We adopted him from the SPCA last April.

He is the sweetest, most affectionate cat and my OH - (the big dog lover) is crazy about him. They're best buddies!

We don't intend to stay in NZ forever and we've already started a savings account to take him back to Ireland with us. It's going to cost at least $3000 but we would't leave him behind for anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Tipsy...... An absolute dote and a princess :D

Nokia Pics & Videos 082.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Nothing like a weekday stroll in the park (it's closed by the time I get home!) :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Orlaithc9

Heres my shih tzu Vinny
    Hes just over a year old now and a lovely little fella
    This is my second shih tzu (my other dog, Rimsky, lived till he was 16years old and was a great dog too).
    Vinny has a habit of annoying my other half something terrible..if my boyfriend is sitting quitely on the couch watching tv Vinny will keep tapping his elbow getting progressively harder and more frequent untill my boyfriend reacts..then its war! Although the two of them seem to enjoy it really....must be a lad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

a mixture of digi cam/phone cam pics taken over the last few months

heres my dog eddie, he's a husky/shepard mix.
    canon062.jpg

My Cat Gip
    Image0064.jpg

my hog Island boa
    hogislandboa7.jpg

male Common boa
    IMG_1257.jpg

female Common boa
    riply31509.jpg
    riply931509.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lfc86

my dog Fedor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

patmac wrote: »
    Here's Cherie we rescued her from the pound in Mullingar and she was in an awful state. She just like's to lie in the basket and be left alone, she's scared of everything, it took her along time to warm to me, but now we are great friends, she is blind in one eye and she suffers from dry eyes and requires drops and cleaning twice a day, also she has cancer which has returned despite 2 operations, unfortunately she might be in the departed pets page before long.

Attachment not found.
    Well we didn't have to put her to sleep this evening after. Attachment not found.
    see later post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 angieb

people who rescue animals.
    @patmac - putting an animal to sleep is the hardest thing in the world but ultimately the kindest if the animal is suffering. Well done to you for giving your little one some comfort in old age.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

angieb wrote: »
    people who rescue animals.
    @patmac - putting an animal to sleep is the hardest thing in the world but ultimately the kindest if the animal is suffering. Well done to you for giving your little one some comfort in old age.
    Thanks Angie B, when we came home she was in such good form that we started to have second thoughts and then the vet advised that she is not ready to go yet, her heart is strong and gave us advice on how to treat the massive tumour on her leg, so we are keeping her after assurances from the vet that she is not suffering:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 angieb

That's great news, she's a lucky dog. Obviously a little trooper:)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

As promissed I found a few pics of Danzig..He is onyl 8 weeks old in the first 2 pics, and the other 3 he is 7.5 months. He is an English Springer Spaniel.

Danzig2.jpg
    Danzig1.jpg
    Danzig8.jpg
    Danzig9.jpg
    Danzig10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Ah he's lovely!! Such a cutie! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

He is gorgeous, looks very bold! But did anyone else click on this expecting to see a dog doing the vacumming or cleaning the windows :D!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

he is cute

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

ncmc wrote: »
    He is gorgeous, looks very bold! But did anyone else click on this expecting to see a dog doing the vacumming or cleaning the windows :D!

read my other post about my dog cleaned me,,,you'll get the story then :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Here's mine.

Photo0056.jpg

Picture2.jpg

SDC10048.jpg

Photo0028.jpg
    Getting mauled by his buddy Fred.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

what a stunning looking dog,,,georgous:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Thank you very much! Big pics will resize shortly sorry for inconvenience all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

My little fella Grason,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 RatchRabudo

Thought this would be here already but can't find it anywhere. Anyway, Mods please delete if it already exists.

Seen as we all love adore and want to share the joys that our pets bring to us all with there cute:o, funny:D, angry :mad:, sad:confused: and bemused looks:eek:, i thought we could all post their pictures up here.:D

I'll get the ball rollling.

Awwww Hes Gorgeous Will Have To Post My Little Man My Dog Jack! Xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 RatchRabudo

My Gorgeous little man jack after his grooming!! he is half chiwawa ha cant spell it and half terrier his mam was chi and dad terrier of some sort! SNV32684.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

4B785B66C8F24030BBB7223A7AA0E803-500.jpg

A4E68F45B67D4EE38D3AF7C9898B0A3C-500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 dwsl280

Here are our 2 love birds Peigin Mike and Leonard(just hatched to 3 weeks)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement