Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help with bringing my GSD to the USA

Options
  • 21-10-2011 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi
    does anyone know the current correct procedure for bringing my German Shephard to the United states from ireland for a year? any Info is welcome
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

If you're only going for a year is it worth your while? Have you relatives or friends that you could leave your dog with?

A relative of mine was going to bring her dog to the states and discovered while it's relatively easy to get it there - the return journey was far more complex and had to be done through an agency who charged a fortune. She was only going for a year so left her dog with another relative.

Again this is what she said, I don't have first hand experience myself so I stand to be corrected.

Advertisement