Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Morgan

• 14-11-2007 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭

Something I noticed recently and I wonder if it's just my imagination or does one of the station staff working in Ops in 'The Gathering' look alot like Mr. Morgan from the main series?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

farohar wrote: »
    Something I noticed recently and I wonder if it's just my imagination or does one of the station staff working in Ops in 'The Gathering' look alot like Mr. Morgan from the main series?
    It is him [Ed Wasser?] I believe. I seem to recall JMS stating as much in the director's commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

ixoy wrote: »
    It is him [Ed Wasser?] I believe. I seem to recall JMS stating as much in the director's commentary.

Ah, so I'm not loosing it.... yay!

Kinda glad they didn't exclude him from casting for the part of Mr. Morgan as a result as I think he played the role quite well, whereas his part in 'The Gathering' was really only a walk on part/as an extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Yeah that was him alright. I remember seeing Ed Wasser at a con several several years ago in dcu & he was telling us all about it (very funny guy)

oh and it Mr. Morden, or as Lond would say Mrrr. Morrrrden :)

Advertisement