Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Got off early to go clothes shopping. My job is the shizzness.... Sometimes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

How is it anonymous if you sign up?

I meant in the AA sense, Pem could be a sponsor for newbs. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

afternoon all.

we got notice to evacuate the building this morning, so I set out to get food and look around the shops. and I never usually get anything, but today I did!

18375570.jpg
    for me too TG :)

I bought a nice dress for €10 and a skirt in H&M for 20. I can never find anything!

oh and feckin bra shopping :mad: i'm a feckin 32D according to M&S. but wherever I shop they don't seem to be big enough at the back for me. driving me crazy! i'm not fat like!

• Administrators Posts: 53,333 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

awec wrote: »
    This is a problem we can all relate to, here in the Gentlemans club. :pac:

Is there something you're looking to get off your chest?

or erm... keep on actually... by the sounds of it...

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Boobs!!

(Sorry I'm not good at this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

yeah....squooshed boobs is what the bra makers want me to have :/ ah well, i'm still happy about my dress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

yeah....squooshed boobs is what the bra makers want me to have :/ ah well, i'm still happy about my dress :)
    Anybody else seeing what I'm seeing in the word 'squOOshed' :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Have been offered my old job back, sorta, some different responsibilities. Now, whether I have time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Just cleared my credit card bill. Let's see if I can avoid spending on it from now on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

You should wear it to the beers tomorrow - get some wear out of it and take it on a "test drive" ;)

Don't think I haven't already considered it! :o

Daisies wrote: »
    Pic please? Where did you get it?

TK Maxx :D

I was meant to be renting one, but wandered up there today, and well, I want. :o

Oblig pic! Itsa me....
    2nt3z6.jpg

It's hard to get proper photos of it, the colour comes out a little strange...basically, there's a ruffle down the side (you can kind of see it in that pic!), and it's a dark purple, with the ruffled side paler, sort of a fuschia colour. I'm not describing it well I feel :o

Oh, and excuse the weird face, this was photo 2795340 that my sister took of her new guinea pig unwilling victim model. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

It's fab Kitten. Love it! When's the college ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm with Awec on this and to demonstrate graphically:

how_men_and_women_see_colors.jpg

It's on the 26th April, day after my birthday. :D
    Have to go get it altered a little bit first actually, the back straps are too big. Weirdly, they fitted better on the next size up.... :confused:

Paulie, I canny see the link....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

KK I thought it was on tonight as loads of people around Stillorgan were all dollied up in dresses!

My hair is fixed, now to fix the chocolate craving without eating any chocolate :o :rolleyes:

I have a tub of Ben and Jerry's. Was looking at the ingredients and it includes 'stabiliser', for a second I thought it meant moody stabiliser. Suppose they could come out with prozac flavour...

Been feeling a tiny bit run-down this past couple of days, think there is sth going around the office.

Time to load up on vitamin c?

• Advertisement

Black Oil wrote: »
    Time to load up on vitamin c?

Aye, had some earlier. Feeling normal now. I think I'm over analysing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

So the situation is...
    If you could put Ally's looks, Anita's accent and the other girl's personality (I haven't heard her name mentioned all through the episode!) all together, dam that would be awesome!
    What am I on about I hear you ask? ICA Bootcamp on RTE2 but of course!:pac:

Cushion fort built, popcorn is a poppin', and we're about to start watching Insidious! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Good luck. *sarcastic tone*

Another surprisingly enjoyable run this morning and I didn't even really think very long about skipping it and staying in bed. Long may it continue!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

G-Money wrote: »
    Another surprisingly enjoyable run this morning and I didn't even really think very long about skipping it and staying in bed. Long may it continue!

That's brilliant G, fair play!
    Once you get into the swing of it it gets easier and easier.

Sauve wrote: »
    That's brilliant G, fair play!
    Once you get into the swing of it it gets easier and easier.

Aye, thanks. I'm a bit perplexed, but in a good way. I hadn't run for about 2 weeks and my diet hasn't been great, but so far this week, 3 times out for a run and 3 times it's felt pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Don't be perplexed, just take it as it is and go with the flow.
    You'll be surprised what the body is capable of, even after all the abuse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Made plans last night to go jogging with another friend up the sugarloaf mountain, it'll be my first time there so I'm looking forward to seeing what the view is like. A bit of a jog in the day and then hit the town at night for some dancing, I think that may be my plan for tomorrow :) .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Don't think I haven't already considered it! :o

Good woman!! :)

You look great by the way! B-E-A-utiful! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement