Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

rain - Autumn 2013

• 30-05-2013 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

I looked but couldn't find a thread for this game and I thought it deserved one. It's a PS3 exclusive, made by Japan Studios and is set for release in the Autumn. Reminds me of Ico & Journey, really looking to seeing how it turns out.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-30-rain-preview

Gameplay video:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

its not on amazon.co.uk for some reason. I was looking for it. I saw the 5 minute gameplay and it looks very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Issac

I couldn't find it on their .com site either. Strange. I really like how Sony support these types of indie projects. It's games like these that will probably ensure I get a PS4 rather than an XBO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Early days though. As you say its not out till Autumn. They could give us a demo on PSN.

Advertisement