Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thai Cookery classes Trim

Options
  • 03-12-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I'm considering running Cookery classes in Authentic Thai Cuisine in January. Perhaps to take place on a Sunday.. Just looking to gauge if there would be any interest.. As its January, Thai food is very healthy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

christ yes! love thai food and would love to do a class! i would aim near the end of january though, people are usually broke after christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

I'm in. Great idea ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Hi All,
    I'm considering running Cookery classes in Authentic Thai Cuisine in January. Perhaps to take place on a Sunday.. Just looking to gauge if there would be any interest.. As its January, Thai food is very healthy

Good idea! Thai food has become very popular in recent years.

Can i ask are you Thai? or where did you learn how to cook ?

P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭chewed

I would also be interested if it was in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Same as that i'd be interested too sounds great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

Maysa07 wrote: »
    Good idea! Thai food has become very popular in recent years.

Can i ask are you Thai? or where did you learn how to cook ?

P

I have 2 Authentic Thai Chefs. They are classically trained who worked in 5 star hotels in Thailand. They are in Ireland 10 years and they cook the most amazing food in our thai in Trim.

I have 2 Authentic Thai Chefs. They are classically trained who worked in 5 star hotels in Thailand. They are in Ireland 10 years and they cook the most amazing food in our thai in Trim.

you own thai noodle? food is fab! would drink the massaman out of a piss bucket! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Ye, Thai Noodle is very nice.

Hope it does ok as the pevious businesses in that unit all failed.

I also would be interested in the class.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

My Wife would definately be up for this, even better, if you organised it before Christmas i'd get her a spot as a prezzie, she'd love it

And as for Thai Noodles, best take out in Trim by far, love the place, food is gorgeous

you own thai noodle? food is fab! would drink the massaman out of a piss bucket! :P

Thanks a million for that! Its getting there.. we had some teething problems but we have ironed them out.

• Advertisement

scudzilla wrote: »
    My Wife would definately be up for this, even better, if you organised it before Christmas i'd get her a spot as a prezzie, she'd love it

And as for Thai Noodles, best take out in Trim by far, love the place, food is gorgeous

Thanks a mil Scudzilla, to be honest wont have it tied down before chrimbo but very shortly after it!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

I'd be interested too!! Let us know if you have any classes coming up after xmas :)

Thanks a million for that! Its getting there.. we had some teething problems but we have ironed them out.

ha! we were one of the first to order and got no rice, by the time i had rang ye had come to the decision that you were gonna start adding rice to the mains! food really is lush, delighted to have another nice takeaway in the town :) you're up there with khan spices imo!

Delighted there is a lot of interest. We have a facebook page for confirmation of dates..

www.facebook.com/pages/Thai-Noodle/752416438163165

I have a Thai Restaurant\Takeaway in Meath the last three years. PM me if you need any advise or i could get some from you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Delighted there is a lot of interest. We have a facebook page for confirmation of dates..

That link doesn't seem to work

That link doesn't seem to work

Sorry about that, that does seem to be the link. Search for Thai Noodle on facebook and you should be able to find it.

Link works fine for me.

Hope it goes well but 160 for 4hrs is a bit on the steep side for us

scudzilla wrote: »
    Hope it goes well but 160 for 4hrs is a bit on the steep side for us

Apologies, typo.. Just changed, Its from 10:30 am to 4:30pm...

• Advertisement

Apologies, typo.. Just changed, Its from 10:30 am to 4:30pm...

Nice, but 160 is still way too much IMO, hope it goes well for ya though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

All cleared with the local environmental health officer too ?

Vego wrote: »
    All cleared with the local environmental health officer too ?

Considering my line of business? Absolutely!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

I would be interested in this. Can you let me know dates and prices?

appleb wrote: »
    I would be interested in this. Can you let me know dates and prices?

Sunday 25th January
    Sunday February 15th(Valentines Day Special)
    Sunday March 1st
    Sunday March 29th
    Sunday March 26th

Location: Thai Noodle Time: 10.30am to 4:30pm (includes lunch) Cost: €90 for one person and €160 for 2 person Number of Places: Price includes ingredients, instructions, recipe handout, wine and food tasting. pm us to book. Numbers are limited

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

€ 160 for 4 hours ? Sorry but we're out.

Good luck with the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

falabo wrote: »
    € 160 for 4 hours ? Sorry but we're out.

Good luck with the business.

Seems more like €90 for six hours?

Has Thai Noodle closed down?

It hasn't been open the last few days and the facebook page is gone.

Big pity if so as the food was very nice. As I wrote earlier in the thread, all takeaways in that location have closed down after relatively short periods.

Maysa07 wrote: »
    I have a Thai Restaurant\Takeaway in Meath the last three years. PM me if you need any advise or i could get some from you :pac:

Where is your Thai restaurant?

• Advertisement

dixiefly wrote: »
    Has Thai Noodle closed down?

It hasn't been open the last few days and the facebook page is gone.

Big pity if so as the food was very nice. As I wrote earlier in the thread, all takeaways in that location have closed down after relatively short periods.

Ah jaysus no :( where am I gonna get my massaman from now?! Such a shame if it has gone!

Advertisement