Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think I'm suffering from depression but with anger as well

• 12-08-2014 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Ever since my friend committed suicide in February I've been feeling incredibly bad but this isn't new to me. For my whole life I found it very hard to cope with people. Especially when I moved to Ireland, I have maybe three friends and the only one I feel comfortable to confide these dark feelings in is all the way in America. I just go through stages of not wanting to talk to anyone ad getting upset really easily or crying over nothing. I'm scared I have a chemical imbalance in my brain that is just going to make everything seems sucky forever. Ever since my friend died my sadness occasionally turns to anger. My friend was a homosexual and was bullied till she died for it. Now whenever I see some Christian quoting the bible and saying homosexuality is wrong I feel this anger that I've never felt before. It got so bad the last day that I was screaming at some jehova's witness guy. I've tried counting back from ten and stress balls but I just can't let it slide these days, it's like i'm not in control of my body. I've been bullied for a solid five years having kids cut up my bags and books and put them in the sink etc. Back when School was still on a girl who's used to bullying me tried to cut the straps off my bag while i was walking. One thing led to another and in seconds we were having a fist fight. I barely remember it I was so furious. I don't hit people, i endure, this isn't me and i'm scared of what's happening to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

After Hours isn't the right forum for a thread like this tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Spoonman75

I don't think After Hours is the thread to talk about this.

You should probably try personal issues. You'd get a better response there I think.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Pop into your GP. They'll be able to point out where to go and what to do. Nobody here is qualified to give you any medical advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

If you think ypu could talk to someone, your gp would be the best person togo to.

What happened to your friend was very sad, and talking to someone will help with the sadness and anger you're feeling.

People who bully someone, no matter what their pathetic reason, are to be pitied because they are gutless.
    Remember your friend and try not to let these peoples behaviours get to you.
    Take care

Advertisement