Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male hair removal

• 14-05-2012 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can recommend how to get rid of body hair, I've decided to ditch the fur b4 I go to spain, while I have a resonably toned body I am as hairy as a gorrilla and when I take my top of I do frighten children so this summer I'm gonna get rid.
    Money is a bit tight for me so I was thinking of creams, any of you guys out there with the same probs? let me know, thank in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can recommend how to get rid of body hair, I've decided to ditch the fur b4 I go to spain, while I have a resonably toned body I am as hairy as a gorrilla and when I take my top of I do frighten children so this summer I'm gonna get rid.
    Money is a bit tight for me so I was thinking of creams, any of you guys out there with the same probs? let me know, thank in advance

hair removal cream is the same one women use.... VEET. or a supermarket own brand will work.

it stinks though but when my friend used it on another friend while he was asleep at a house party.... it worked and now my friend has a handsome bald patch on his chest hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Just saying be careful with that veet stuff!!!

Search for the following, (veet hair removal reviews amazon) I cant seem to post the link.

W

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Are you going to go for a back, sack and crack wax job OP?

That will be pretty painful but it means you can wear the skimpiest speedos on the beach.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Wowbagger wrote: »
    Just saying be careful with that veet stuff!!!

Search for the following, (veet hair removal reviews amazon) I cant seem to post the link.

W

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R231U4ZG0YDNHD

Hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭jamescc

you can get veet for men in any boots stores, ask the staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BIG BAD JOHN

You could always go for a triple by-pass, they usually shave your chest hair off before that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

humbert wrote: »

Was gonna post that, always cracks me up

Advertisement