Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free puncture repair with Axa

Options
  • 31-03-2010 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Handy to know if you are with them, Valid till end of year link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Handy to know, cheers ninty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭LowOdour

That is one of many things they are offering....whether or not they are all bargins im not sure

Here are some I got in an email today

10% Discount for AXA customers from Champion Sports
    Can save up to 15% on home electricity rates when switching to Airtricity.
    10% discount of items in Woodies or Atlantic Homecare

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

thats cool I just got a car and insured it with AXA and it has a slow puncture and needs wheele balancing. Last time I got a puncutre reapir in fast fit it cost a tenner so yes it is a bargin. And that did not include wheele balancing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Julez

Also there are leaflets in the credit union for 10% off your AXA insurance if you have a credit union account. Didn't really look at it in too much detail because my current policy is almost up and I'm heading away for a year after that so doesn't really apply to me right now.

You get 10% off in Halfords too.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

Julez wrote: »

You get 10% off in Halfords too.

15% actually:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Does anyone know how you get an axa plus card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭LawnMower Man

Looking at the Fast fit site the puncture repair offer is over since 31/12/10
    I renewed my axa insurance though last year and by joining my local credit union I saved about 80 euros off my premium, funny thing was after all my ringing aroung for a better deal axa where the cheapest and an extra 80 off for a 5 minute spin down the road to the credit union was the icing on the cake so to speak!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Barr

Very useful -I would never have known without this thread:)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Trappers Son

Brilliant stuff! Cheers OP and bumber! now for the hard part, get them to give me a discounted premium!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I've had one puncture in the last 15 years.... what a gimmick.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Be warned about this condition too..

"Fast Fit staff have the right to refuse a puncture repair if in their opinion the tyre is unsuitable for road use"

Expect to be told that a new tyre is required, often when it it not. Common enough practice in the tyre trade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Thanks, do you have to have a puncture before balancing can be done ?

Advertisement